the truth and nothing but the truth on MURAKAMI MOCA :p

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok, i was wondering just HOW MANY of us are really into this bag, or just into this bag as a collection because it's a LE LV item and not liking it at all...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i really like the agenda

3. I also really like the agenda, and the coin purse is kind of cute. I am not sure I understand the whole legs and hands thing.

4. I didn't like the bag at first (espedcially since I already have the reg. GM that I use for work), but what did me in is the gorgeous pink interior. As for the mushroom guy, well, honestly he kinda freaks me out, lol!

Attached Files:

5. I would love it if it did not have those disco hands...and the mushroom cartoon person is just not my thing! However, we all have different tastes..and I get excited for anyone that is in love with something they buy! Hollaa!!

6. I thought I'd like the lil guy but he's just not that cute to me.. I really like the coin purse but I'm not all that keen on the neverfull anymore.. too much maybe? I'm not sure. I'm kinda sick of the MOCA stuff now :sad:

7. mods please delete this one, i post another with polls

thanks and sorry for the trouble :smile:

8. I love it ALL!

9. I honestly like it because I think it's funny...the smiling flowers and the hands? Too cute!

10. i really love the MC agenda... it's soooo cute. the neverfull is kinda okay for me...i just don't like the pink lining

11. i love it.................anything with a classic orientation that has a trendy, even adorably weird twist to it appeals to me. the little guy kinda looks like an alien spider, but he's cute...........and as a collectible, its TDF

12. i REaLLY like the agenda and would use it all the time
    i also really like the coin purse
    im not sure about the neverfull though

13. I think its soooooo FUN!
    Love all of them!
    My Neverfull mm is on its way to me now!

14. honestly,
    i think the agenda is cute
    but i think the purse is horrendous.
    it looks ugly. the pink interior and the bag itself is the only thing i like about it but def not the design smack in the middle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.