Home & Garden The Things You Love Around Your Home

The one that that I really wanted to post on here was a chair that I have had FOREVER. I love that chair! But I don't have a decent picture of it and my sd card is full....so I will have to come back at a later time with a pic of it. :smile:

Oh please do post that lovely chair. Love all kind of chairs :smile:

These candle holders I have from wayyyy back when, I call them my "UFOs" due to the shape.
I love them because of their contemporary/modern "look".

plcset.jpg

On my dining table long ago.

livirmwassh.jpg

On my coffee table...

P1020857.jpg

Now the my UFOs is back on my dining table in this house again... also in the pic., one more of my vases.

Love those candle holders. Are those Wassily chairs?:woot: Very pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Talking about vases, I love them... collected a bunch but here's the most recent with my DD's arrangements of wild flowers and weeds in it on the dining table.

View attachment 1498431

Will share more things I love around the house once I can find my own camera cables (kinda misplaced it in my move)... above is taken professionally by DH, my pics are usually "flatter" less depth of field, lol!

what a beautiful photo.

I would love to see some of your grandmas goodies.

me too:smile:

Thanks roundandround. Yeah they are Wassily chairs, my hubby had them too in black at his office.

Love Wassilly chairs, the simple lines really attracts me. AWESOME!

Who doesn't want a bouquet of flowers at home? I'm sure we all do:P I also love our egg shaped lamps. We also have 2 above our dining table.

IMG_3441.jpg

me too:smile:

Love Wassilly chairs, the simple lines really attracts me. AWESOME!

Who doesn't want a bouquet of flowers at home? I'm sure we all do:P I also love our egg shaped lamps. We also have 2 above our dining table.

IMG_3441.jpg

pretty! i love having fresh flowers around. we've had fresh flowers for weeks now since we constantly have realtor/potential buyer showings. it's so nice to come home too, except when i have to toss them. :sad:

ok antique furniture buffs, look away this may hurt you..

when we first moved into this apartment, my husband needed a place to store his equipment. so i purchased this edo period katana tansu. unfortunately, i think it already had termites in it :sad: i think the value of it went down quite a bit after the termites were done with it. once i got rid of the termites i painted it a charcoal grey to give it a more edgy updated look. there's a bit that isn't painted anymore because the wood was so brittle that i grabbed it and the wood just crumbled under my grasp.

IMG_0133.jpg

happy friday friends!!

fun idea!
ok antique furniture buffs, look away this may hurt you..

when we first moved into this apartment, my husband needed a place to store his equipment. so i purchased this edo period katana tansu. unfortunately, i think it already had termites in it :sad: i think the value of it went down quite a bit after the termites were done with it. once i got rid of the termites i painted it a charcoal grey to give it a more edgy updated look. there's a bit that isn't painted anymore because the wood was so brittle that i grabbed it and the wood just crumbled under my grasp.

IMG_0133.jpg

happy friday friends!!