The tempete craze goes on, a tempete city then a tiny Tempete baby!

Del, I'm sure a good shoe maker could resole those flats. I have some shoes with similar soles and I always worry about walking through them too. I won't wear them if I have to walk too far -- love them too much.

I adore that little bracelet, and thank you for all the modeling photos. They are so helpful in making a decision. Have you tried wearing the bracelet further down on your wrist - more on the bony part? Could you possibly take a photo of it like that? I just hate that I don't have a little Balenciaga boutique to run to everyday. I'm so happy for all of the girls here that do live close by to one, and that they can report to the rest of us. :smile:

I also love the tempete color, and Balenciaga blues in general. Bal does a great job with their blues!

drati : for now it's not used but it's great to hear that the flat soles can be replaced.
weekender2 : thanks *J*
lovelygarments : dear LG thank you for your sweet words, i'll take pics of the bracelet on the bony part of the wrist for you, you want me to take pics of it more loose too? there are three holes, in the pics i use the middle one, but can adjust it and make it a tad larger so that the bracelet gets less tight on the wrist.
muggles : thank you so much muggles, you see, i said i would ban myself and stop buying accessories and here i am with a bracelet. we are hooked, good damn hooked to bal. :lolots::roflmfao::roflmfao::lol:
RUIRUIWINTER :ty:

Del, I love your modeling photos, too. Next time I visit Paris, I hope that I can meet you and CityofLight there. What a wonderful trip that would be!

yes, come to paris, i'll be delighted to meet you here with COL.
you should plan that for your next vacation. :smile:
and i agree, bal blues are really beautiful. im lucky to have the printemps and galeries lafayette near my work, but it's dangerous for my wallet, every time i go there, i want to buy something. lol not good for my ban.:nuts::graucho:

chaoyichien : thank you dear
Jerevka : the printemps will get the colors in september, the galeries just got a few, tempete, pourpre, galet, charbon, they still have some blacks, but not available in all sizes. i think you have to try them on to decide which color to get.
saff : tempete is my favorite color this season, noix is nice, but i think tempete is unique. a tempete city rh is really beautiful, i love it to pieces. i find tempete very easy to match too.

Delmilano, You are totally in love with Tempete right now!!! The bracelet is so cute on you:heart: I also love your red ballet flats! I wish I was in Paris right now:sunnies

You ladies here are my stlye heroine!!! Del you always amazed with your choice of cloths, bags and shoes!! The bracelet is very chic cool looking!! And your red Bal flat look so comfy :smile:)

wingit : thanks wingit, rocker chic is a great description for these little bracelets, i love it and it wears comfortably on the wrist. the leather will get softer with time, just like the bag. :smile:
Tokyo : thank you dear, the flats are all gone now, they were sold out in july, during the sales. i am lucky to live near bal shops, but bad for my ban. really bad.
kiwishopper : thanks for your sweet words.
dyyong :ty: i just drooled looking at your new addition. lovely bag.