The tempete craze goes on, a tempete city then a tiny Tempete baby!

Del*M* - and you were just telling me that accessories all add up! :amuse:

But I really love the bracelet on you... the Tempete does make it more feminine and it looks very pretty and just right for you. It adds just the right amount of interest to your slim wrist. (I've been thinking of getting one too, but just can't decide on the colour!)

And I also love your flats! You have such slender feet and such an awesome silhouette. Everything looks good on you!

thank you T20
Zombie Girl : the bracelet is definitely a must!
ChiChi143 : :ty: sweetie
imonpurseblog : thank you, i love my city very much now. i don't think it's too small on me anymore. it fits everything i need to carry with me without being too fat. it wears on my shoulder very comfortably, which surprises me, but the leather is soft and slouches very quickly on the top, which i love.
MichK: i know i know hon, that's why i think am seriously hooked!!! i wanted to stop buying accessories but here i am with the bracelet but hey it's less expensive than a cp or MU! lol and the shoes were bought during the sales, -50%. i have big feet 39-40 french size, i find them long as a boat!!! h ah aha french expression.
scoobiesmomma: thank you, the heart charm goes with almost every bal style, i love to add it to the bag, looks less naked IMO. :P
bag-gage : when you say patent you mean shiny or glossy? the leather isn't that glossy but has a shine coat on it, it doesn't look plastic at all. i wonder how the sole will wear in, it really looks fragile and i won't be able to fix it when it's used.

:ty: Bags4Me2, MayMay22, MandB, drati dear *d*.
TMitch6542 : i found the light colors much more feminine than the dark colors like black, charbon. i loved the pourpre one but too pinky for me, not going with what i wear. the galet one was a bit too close to the skintone, not popping out that much. tempete felt very me, and matched my bag. :P
jelts : they are comfortable but the leather needs to break in a bit in the front, like b bags! lol it's very narrow therefore quite tight on the front of the shoes. i got them -50% out of 350 euros, paid 175 euros for them. less expensive than the gladiator sandles.

Oh, I love it!!! I will definitely get myself one of those when I go to Paris in Sept!:P
But must think about the color that will suit me...
Your baby makes a great company to your gorgeous Tempete City!!:love:

I just got on the forum to actually do a search on Tempete cause I was thinking of getting a City or a Twiggy. And I found your thread which pretty much has convinced me that Tempete is my new quest instead of Noix! This colour really looks amazing on you. Love your new bracelet and super hot flats!

simply delicious my friend:cool::heart:this bracelet is a "must have"this year(but mr.nicholas i want it in gold giant ,please!!:rtr:)

you are bellissimissima in every picture..and the red flat are just tdf:heart::heart:huge congrats