The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Jerevka, More nice photo! Love your top and trousers! I wont be tired of your mod pics with Moto jacket!!! Please keep posting !

Delmilano, Thank you! The jacket is a bit bigger on me but i love it, nice and warm!

Lovely Garment,Key Thank you again!!! I went out last night with my jacket for dinner ! It was very nice and warm !

Jerevka- you and your jacket are BEAUTIFUL

I seriously think you single handedly started this trend on tpf. you look so amazing that we all had to follow! Forget all the celebrities who have it...you're the trendsetter here!

^^^I totally agree! I've been wanting this jacket for years now, but Jerevka's pics did it for me!!!
Here is a new one that hubby took today (I know, I abuse of this jacket)! I promise I'll stop with the pictures, I just cant get enough of this jacket myself! :P
^^^Please don't!!! I love your pics!! Keep posting them! In fact, we should all post pics of us wearing it no? Wouldn't that be cool?

My jacket:yahoo:
122yatl.jpg

20i5ol.jpg

o6cw9s.jpg

Mine's still brand new because it's been too hot for jackets here in TX. I wore a little cropped pleather blazer about a week ago, and I started sweating like crazy!!!

BTW, I'd kill for the navy too, but there's no way I can get it this year. But next year, I will sooo get it!!

ShoeLover
I definitely agree with you that we ALL should post mod pics of our Jackets :smile:
I lOVE LOVE LOVE your black on you!You're goooorgeous! I'd love to get another one next year as well... in another color they'll come out! :graucho:

OMG! I just stumbled on this thread. You all look stunning in your jackets! I so enjoyed looking at all of them. Yum, yum...fabulous! I'm too poor and too chubby, but maybe one day.....Congratulations to each of you!:yahoo:

I am finally IN!!!! I just got mine this evening from the printemps clothes bal shop. I gave up the khaki because of the scratches and scuffs.
Navy is my choice.
I took the mod pics tonight, the lighting is really bad so the navy color looks pretty much like black. i'll try to take some mod pics when it's day time. I adore this jacket. It looks cool zipped too. I've taken size 38, im normally size 36.

jacket5.jpg

jacket1.jpg

jacket4.jpg

jacket8.jpg

jacket7.jpg

Delmilano - gorgeous, just gorgeous! We do want you to take some outdoor shots in the Paris light - we must see the navy properly presented in the city of light!

Don't you just adore that navy color???!!! Are you in love?:love:

i'll try to take outdoor shots when i can LG, i adore navy, i picked this one out of 3 navy jackets, it's the one that is the closest to black, like b bags, the b jackets have different shades even in the same color. i saw a khaki that looked olive and another one which looked brown. Navy very classy, very versatile, easy to match, perfect.

delmilano
WOOOOOOOW!!!!:love: We're twins now!!!:yahoo:
Isnt it the most gorgoeus jacket you've worn? It's soooo incredibly cool that you can say at once it's Balenciaga!
And it fits you like a glove! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!:woohoo:

viki : thanks *DV*, i adore the navy color, i think i've made the right choice, even if i loved khaki, i think the faint scratches would have bothered me.
ShoeLover : thanks, i love black so much too, but there's no black left here at the bal shops. and i already have a black Maje perfecto, that's why i went for navy. i do not regret it at all.
jerevka : merci my navy jacket twin. yes, it's awesome, soft, warm, i have some lighter navy in some parts of the jacket but not as disturbing as the scuffs and scratches on the khaki. i'll take some more shots when the light is better to make the navy color come out.
romanticomedy : thank you for your kind words.

Last edited: