The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Wow, delmilano, it's crazy! Just a month ago they had 2 balck in 38 in Printemps! I wonder if any in Navy is left! If not, I also REALLY LOVED khaki and if I could afford, i'd have it as a second jacket! But with all the scratches, I'd doubt as well...

no 38 black left anymore. unfortunately and no navy left at the printemps neither. the khaki i got on hold is not that bad, just a few faint scratches, the least scuffed of all khakis i've seen, i also went to the george V to check they were worse there. i adore this color looks so cool & vintage. but black is classic and less scratched apparently. so maybe i should wait until next season.

Lovely Garment, BIG Congrats on your Black jacket ! Your Black one really beautiful on you!!!! your CGH black bag goes with the jacket very well ! I am sorry about the kahki one,,,But the one will turn up for you in the future!

Andy Why on earth stimulating us all the time getting bags and even Jacket???????!!!!!!! BIG Congrats on your Black Jacket! Is the bag FBF??? It looks great with the bag!!!!

Delmilano I can not wait to see you wearing the jacket!!! I am so excited to see yours ! Did you say you got it in Navy???!!

And....I have a confession, I will recieve my black one tommorow! It is not from this season. Mine`s silver zippers. After seen this leather jacket thread about 2 nights ago, I was only thinking that maybe I would buy one next year...then suddenly My DH offered buying one for me....this is the very very first time my DH bought Balenciaga product for me ! He likes my bags but I think he loves this jacket which is one of the biggest reason he bought it for me! I will post the pics whenever I can !

Tokyo,

I just read your post, and I'm so happy that you are getting yours!!! How sweet of your DH - he is a treasure! Can't wait to see photos, sweet Tokyo!

LG - OMG. How very beautiful are you?! You're rockin that jacket. Will you be taking her out for a spin this weekend? Is it even cold enough? It's pretty warm in San Francisco, but if I had that jacket I'd wear it anyways. Supa cool. I love it on you (can you tell?)!

AndySach - You go girl! May we see a mod shot please? I know we're all asking for them... so pretty please. :flowers:

delmilano - OOOH. I'm excited to see yours and how you'd wear it. I think your mod shots are by far my favorite since you and I have similar taste in clothes (except you wear it better, lol.) So... let's have it!

To all that have this jacket - I hate you all. We should rename this the B-B-B-BAD-TO-THE-BONE Jackets Club!

You all look bad ass, I love it! :party:

no 38 black left anymore. unfortunately and no navy left at the printemps neither. the khaki i got on hold is not that bad, just a few faint scratches, the least scuffed of all khakis i've seen, i also went to the george V to check they were worse there. i adore this color looks so cool & vintage. but black is classic and less scratched apparently. so maybe i should wait until next season.

Really... wait? Sad...

A few faint fingernail marks never hurt anybody... Are the scratches terribly noticeable?

Andy, the combo of that black and Red FBF - priceless!!! :love:

OMFG, I didn't even notice the Red FBF! What in the world? WTH? Where has this gem been hiding all my life?! :nuts:

Bravo, Andy! Bravo! She is seriously killer. And that combo together...

That's it. You killed me for I'm officially dead (and gone to Balenciaga heaven).

tokyo : when are you getting yours? your dh is super sweet. can't wait to see you with it.
andy sach : your black is gorgeous, the leather looks wonderful, looking at yours i think that maybe i should wait for a black one.
RERE : thanks for your sweet words RERE, this jacket is really cool looking, i adored the khaki on me, more than navy but they didn't have a black one for me to try on.
i got it on hold because of the faint scratches, not that bad, but they are there, not as much as on the one LG will return though. it looks more like fingernail marks than deep big scratches and scuffs. i wasn't that shocked by these on a jacket, i would mind these on a bag. im still thinking about it, will decide soon.

Tokyo,

I just read your post, and I'm so happy that you are getting yours!!! How sweet of your DH - he is a treasure! Can't wait to see photos, sweet Tokyo!

Hi, Lovely LG, Thank you very much! I am over the moon :yahoo: I got my jacket today and I am going to post some photos later!

Delmilano. Yes, I have recieved it today! I will post mine very soon!

Last edited:
Here is mine! 2008 AW collection! Black size 36

Attachments

• IMGP3632.jpg
    IMGP3632.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,974
  • IMGP3633.jpg
    IMGP3633.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,111
  • IMGP3635.jpg
    IMGP3635.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,412
  • IMGP3638.JPG
    IMGP3638.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 1,609
  • IMGP3640.JPG
    IMGP3640.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 1,605
Thank you Aki :hugs:

Jerevka, thank you. Yes, it's truely black.
Same like your navy, truely navy. I :heart: your navy.

Tokyo, thank you dear & BIG Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silver Zipper is so cool. Gorgeous!!!!
Can I ask what is the leather made of?
Mine (the black zipper) is Lambskin

RERE, thank you :flowers:, I got my Red FBF since last year from my friend who doesn't know how rare it is .. .. LOL

delmilano, thank you. If you love Jet Black, you should go for the black one.

Thanks again ladies :biggrin:

Here is mine! 2008 AW collection! Black size 36

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:drool::drool::faint:

Tokyo, I LOVE yours! Where did you find the 08 version, if it's not a secret? :smile:

Here is another one of me with my Navy jacket! Cant stop wearing it, seriously! I can wear it with ANYTHING in my wardrobe, plus the more I wear it, the more it becomes softer (it's like butter now)! I wish I could have it in another color, this is my best investment piece of clothing, EVER!

Jerevka- you and your jacket are BEAUTIFUL

I seriously think you single handedly started this trend on tpf. you look so amazing that we all had to follow! Forget all the celebrities who have it...you're the trendsetter here!