The stupidest thing you did this week.

My thought process in the parking lot after work today--

"Oh no, my car's been stolen!...
Why take my gimp car?? (there were much nicer cars in the lot)
Stooopid robbers!
...oh ...wait. Doh! :doh: ."'

So I'd actually parked in a totally different lot than my usual one b/c of road construction.... I knew no one wanted my geezer car! :biggrin:

Putting my wallet in the fridge....spent hours looking for it :facepalm::lol:

Haha, same here! I was thinking: when? Why? :shocked: Glad to hear I'm not the only one! ;)

There is a very classic Cosby Show episode about Vanessa putting her homework folder in the fridge and her father making her retrace her steps for the day till she realizes she went to the fridge for a Coke and there it was.

Reactions: Chanel Paris
There is a very classic Cosby Show episode about Vanessa putting her homework folder in the fridge and her father making her retrace her steps for the day till she realizes she went to the fridge for a Coke and there it was.

I can't remember that particular episode, but the retracing sounds familiar! I did retrace all my steps, but not the ones I made to the fridge, because I never expected it to be there, of all places...:rolleyes:;)

Well, I was going to a concert the same day that my daughter's kindergarten had the end of the year party. So, my daughter and I got all dressed up. I was meant to leave towards the end (hubby was staying with her). We walk to the party and I see this neighbor, who's super nice, playing in the playground with her baby. She looks at the 3 of us and says: wow, you look gorgeous. I say: oh thanks!! My husband laughs and says: I think she meant to say that to our kid, baby. :amazed::amazed: I was mortified lol

Decided to step out at 2am onto my fire escape "balcony" through a sliding door. As I closed the door, the latch fell, locking me outside, in my PJs, no keys and no phone.

Tried to enter through my bathroom window, but it was too high and too small.

Tried to call out for my roommate without waking the whole complex - fail.

Tried to walk to the nearby fire department to attempt to call someone - also fail because the fire department was closed.

Sat there on the verge of tears, when I heard some voices. I went to go investigate, and saw that it was the managers son, out in the parking lot. At 2 am! What are the chances! Thankfully I was let in.