The stupidest thing you did this week.

wasted too much time and now have to catch up in an impossible marathon - I don't learn though as I keep doing this all the time.... DH is so annoyed with this trait but I just can't kick it...

bought a 500$ D&G wallet/clutch that i really dont need. but i love it. but it was a dumb and impulsive purchase. :doh:

I feel your pain, I impulsively splurged on a Burberry cashmere scarf yesterday. I look at them on line all the time but easily resist temptation. I have 2 already, don't need anymore, right? But seeing it and touching it in the Burberry store was too much for me. I kind of regret it...but not really if you KWIM.

Dropped my Iphone in a store with carpets while carelessly putting it in the bag. Realized that my phone was missing, recalled I had used it while entering the store and paniced for a couple of seconds while searching my bag. Glad I spoke to a SA who said someone just found a phone and after a minute I got it back. Happy ending and lesson learned.

I feel your pain, I impulsively splurged on a Burberry cashmere scarf yesterday. I look at them on line all the time but easily resist temptation. I have 2 already, don't need anymore, right? But seeing it and touching it in the Burberry store was too much for me. I kind of regret it...but not really if you KWIM.

Yes! But now that several weeks have passed, I love this thing more and more. So much so because i interact with it every single day. It's not like a purse that Id normally use once or twice and put it away in the dust bag for safe keeping. ANNNNNNNNNNNND... I have gotten SO MANY compliments on it.

It looks like a clutch, but when opened its like a total organizer. It holds ALL of my cards and has several pockets and compartments. and I also said when i get my iphone 7 plus, it will slide right in. Making this beloved clutch/wallet a perfect grab n go item.

I wonder why D&G is not listed on PF at all?

I dont own anything burrberry, but i am sure your scarves are lovely :smile:

I got in a cab in Paris and asked the driver in my horrid French if he spoke French. He laughed so hard. My husband and the driver had a blast!