The Speedy Gonzales Club!

I purchased a small bottle of Brasso on Amazon. I used a square cotton pad to apply and remove tarnish from lock. I should have taken before and after pics because results are unbelievable. Brasso completely cleaned up tarnish!

Yes, I’ve been hearing about this Brasso miracle and will be purchasing it soon. Have you tried it on the zipper pulls at all or only on the lock and keys? :oh:

Reactions: rochdin
:biggrin:
How does one choose between Speedy 25 and the PM? If Speedy 25, mono or DE? I need an every day bag that is practical.
There is a tall mountain of considerations one must overcome and take pilgrimage to the store. You shall know.

Seriously, think about your personal style, anticipated utility and check out video comparisons. This is a great site full of insight. Don’t be afraid to start reading a thread starting at page 1 :smartass:My first LV was the mono speedy 25b a year ago. If I can do it all over again, I should have gotten DE first then monogram print later on. I would have used the bag more given Florida rainy seasons....and that is why I bought a DE version last night. Anything bigger than a 25 starts looking like a duffel bag on my 5’1” height.

A6AA50D6-F1BB-4704-BA99-B670637522F9.jpeg Wholey ****!!!! Picked up my online order of speedy 25b DE and ZCP, and both are Made in France!!!! :nuts: I’m on cloud 9 and am glad I held out.:biggrin:

I thought it would be weird to have the same purse in different prints. Side by side, I totally get why this is a norm :smile::heart:

Attachments

• C9BF7CBC-97A8-4F10-937A-77327A827E10.jpeg
    C9BF7CBC-97A8-4F10-937A-77327A827E10.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 71CEE2CC-5393-40D4-B124-5DBFC8BC35F7.jpeg
    71CEE2CC-5393-40D4-B124-5DBFC8BC35F7.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 377A4B1A-C5BF-4EC0-AF87-12DD7F5969A3.jpeg
    377A4B1A-C5BF-4EC0-AF87-12DD7F5969A3.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 223
  • D86979B2-D4B0-49F7-9519-161DA486EEDC.jpeg
    D86979B2-D4B0-49F7-9519-161DA486EEDC.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
View attachment 4743216 Wholey ****!!!! Picked up my online order of speedy 25b DE and ZCP, and both are Made in France!!!! :nuts: I’m on cloud 9 and am glad I held out.:biggrin:

I thought it would be weird to have the same purse in different prints. Side by side, I totally get why this is a norm :smile::heart:

Congratulations!! What beauties :amuse: - they really do look awesome side by side. Enjoy your new Speedy!

Congratulations!! What beauties :amuse: - they really do look awesome side by side. Enjoy your new Speedy!

Thank you, and will do!!!

My CA and I had to whisper “oh sh!t” to each other when I asked her does this say “made in France”?

I’m celebrating France with France

Attachments

• 0A4DE959-2085-45B6-93E1-35D8C616431E.jpeg
    0A4DE959-2085-45B6-93E1-35D8C616431E.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 163
Has anyone purchased bag organizers for their beloved Speedys? Where did you purchase them from?
I’ve been following Samorga for some time and keep wanting to buy an organizer from them but keep stalling :angel:. Although I do like the “organized” chaos that goes on in my Speedys from time to time - I do, on some days, want to have things stay in place. Likewise, I’m terribly paranoid that I will somehow spill something and ruin the beautiful inside. I unfortunately had a clear lipgloss leak in my Alma BB and it left a wet looking mark that I can’t get out :sad:

Reactions: Chiichan
Has anyone purchased bag organizers for their beloved Speedys? Where did you purchase them from?
I’ve been following Samorga for some time and keep wanting to buy an organizer from them but keep stalling :angel:. Although I do like the “organized” chaos that goes on in my Speedys from time to time - I do, on some days, want to have things stay in place. Likewise, I’m terribly paranoid that I will somehow spill something and ruin the beautiful inside. I unfortunately had a clear lipgloss leak in my Alma BB and it left a wet looking mark that I can’t get out :sad:

I purchased the red organizer from Samorga for my 30b (LV-S30-3) and i have another red organizer this time for my 25b (LV-S25-3) on its way to me now.
There is a local Australian company that I’ve ordered from for another bag but the quality just doesn’t match up to Samorga so I’ll likely buy from them again if i need to.
The fedex shipping rate is so expensive though but to me the organizers are definitely worth the price as everything has its place inside my bag [emoji7]

Im sorry to read of your leak.

I use a small cosmetic bag for my makeup and keep liquids to a minimum. Just yesterday, I first put sanitizer bottle in my bag but first placed it in a ziplock bag.

Reactions: karmilan
I purchased the red organizer from Samorga for my 30b (LV-S30-3) and i have another red organizer this time for my 25b (LV-S25-3) on its way to me now.
There is a local Australian company that I’ve ordered from for another bag but the quality just doesn’t match up to Samorga so I’ll likely buy from them again if i need to.
The fedex shipping rate is so expensive though but to me the organizers are definitely worth the price as everything has its place inside my bag [emoji7]

Okay! That’s good to know. I think I will order a red one that I can use in both my speedy DE and monogram. I’ve seen some on amazon too but there’s of course far more reviews and user pictures online for Samorga.

Im sorry to read of your leak.

I use a small cosmetic bag for my makeup and keep liquids to a minimum. Just yesterday, I first put sanitizer bottle in my bag but first placed it in a ziplock bag.
Okay! That’s good to know. I think I will order a red one that I can use in both my speedy DE and monogram. I’ve seen some on amazon too but there’s of course far more reviews and user pictures online for Samorga.

Yea it was very silly of me to just toss the lipgloss in. I usually put all potentially damaging things into bags as well but it was a night out and I used the gloss and instead of putting it back in the bag I just hurriedly tossed it in my purse :confused1:. It doesn’t bother me so much just because I know it’s a forever bag for me and no one else sees the inside. I might also just get a Samorga organizer for it as well in red so I don’t have to look at the stain either haha

Reactions: Arkansassy
Hello, folks! I've been eyeing a Speedy 25 for a while and ALMOST pulled the trigger when the Damier Azur version popped up for order this morning, but my only big question is -- does the DA canvas get dirtier more easily since it's lighter than the DE / is it harder to keep clean in general? I'm not opposed to the DE, but for some reason the DA hits my eye better.

Hello, folks! I've been eyeing a Speedy 25 for a while and ALMOST pulled the trigger when the Damier Azur version popped up for order this morning, but my only big question is -- does the DA canvas get dirtier more easily since it's lighter than the DE / is it harder to keep clean in general? I'm not opposed to the DE, but for some reason the DA hits my eye better.

I do believe you have to be careful with color transfer, but also that the DA pattern is worth the extra attention! I would get what you prefer, it will make you happier IMO. I like all the canvas choices truly, but for me I prefer vachetta and I like having a bag that’s slightly less obvious than monogram. (Slightly, lol)

Reactions: MooMooVT and p3b