The Speedy Gonzales Club!

Received my SpeedyB 25 in Azur today.
Also a shoulder strap.
UPS never knocked or rang the bell.
Have a sign on the door stating we are at home please knock loudly or ring doorbell.
Left both boxes on the porch. A text alerted me they were delivered!

Speedy is Made in France, very nice EXCEPT the handles are two different shades. One is real light and other more of an orange color. Very Noticeable.
Is this common? Should I check with a store?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: karmilan
Received my SpeedyB 25 in Azur today.
Also a shoulder strap.
UPS never knocked or rang the bell.
Have a sign on the door stating we are at home please knock loudly or ring doorbell.
Left both boxes on the porch. A text alerted me they were delivered!

Speedy is Made in France, very nice EXCEPT the handles are two different shades. One is real light and other more of an orange color. Very Noticeable.
Is this common? Should I check with a store?

Thanks!

That’s unfortunate. With so many package thefts going on recently you would think they’d try and ring the door bell at least. I thought Louis Vuitton required a signature at the door for it to be ‘delivered’? I’ve never personally ordered anything online and it worries me now more than ever to do that - I’d much rather pick it up curb side at the store if possible :sad:
Also, if you notice that the handles are two different shades I’d totally have that exchanged. Are you able to post a picture?

Reactions: beachbag
That’s unfortunate. With so many package thefts going on recently you would think they’d try and ring the door bell at least. I thought Louis Vuitton required a signature at the door for it to be ‘delivered’? I’ve never personally ordered anything online and it worries me now more than ever to do that - I’d much rather pick it up curb side at the store if possible :sad:
Also, if you notice that the handles are two different shades I’d totally have that exchanged. Are you able to post a picture?

I have it boxed and ready to ship back. Looks like they put a newer handle on with an older style, lighter handle. Normally I wouldn't care, but as the handles Patina, Im afraid they would get more noticeable as being different.

Thanks!

Thank you. The chain I bought from Mautto Handbags on Etsy. I think it is either 8” or 10”. The black fluff ball is a MK purse charm from Macys. And the gold LV charm was from LV. I think they still have it on their website.
Guess what came in the mail last week! I searched high and low and found the MK charm. Now I just need to wait for the stores to open so I can order my speedy to match :biggrin:

Does anyone know if it is possibly to get the LV World Tour Speedy B in a size 25 instead of 30? Im worried the 30 would be too big on me but i love the combination of monogram and black leather so im torn.
Unfortunately there is no speedy b 25 at this time. There is a thread dedicated to MWT bags and accessories. You will see stickers and all sorts of wonderful black and mono goodness over there!

My Speedy Bandouliere 25 in Monogram just got a new sister, Speedy Bandouliere 25 in Damier Ebene ❤️. They’re very happy to be sharing the closet space together!
My mono has the most beautiful patina so I’m trying to be more careful with her. She has some raindrop marks but it gives her character and they’re special water marks because she gained them while we were traveling in France and Italy last year haha - she is still the most beautiful!

Attachments

• 553A8381-1B03-4207-9DA9-435AB1698117.jpeg
    553A8381-1B03-4207-9DA9-435AB1698117.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 223
My Speedy Bandouliere 25 in Monogram just got a new sister, Speedy Bandouliere 25 in Damier Ebene ❤️. They’re very happy to be sharing the closet space together!
My mono has the most beautiful patina so I’m trying to be more careful with her. She has some raindrop marks but it gives her character and they’re special water marks because she gained them while we were traveling in France and Italy last year haha - she is still the most beautiful!
Beautiful bags! Congratulations!

Hey! Thanks for responding . I read online that the zipper is brass so I will definitely try to find some Brasso and give it a shot. My SA said to bring it in when they open up and they’ll take care of it but if I can avoid having to give my bag up for potentially several weeks I’d rather do it myself as carefully as possible
I purchased a small bottle of Brasso on Amazon. I used a square cotton pad to apply and remove tarnish from lock. I should have taken before and after pics because results are unbelievable. Brasso completely cleaned up tarnish!

I just saw this update @karmilan Congrats on your new bag!

Coincidentally, I successfully stalked the LV site and purchased the Speedy 25b DE this evening. I’m stoked!