The Speedy Gonzales Club!

Hello :smile:, I've purchased a Speedy B recently and I need an advise .. does this colour difference look normal to you? The strap and padlock have different "gold tone" than the handbag hardware .. it's much more shiny and the gold is more like yellow :/. View attachment 3837025

It's normal. Zipper, lock and rings are made in a different, more durable material (not sure if it's coated brass but it looks like) whereas the clasps of the removable strap are plain metal with a coat of "gold". Mine looks the same. IMG_1506584372.840329.jpg

Reactions: foxylock
Since getting my Speedy 30 in monogram a few months ago, I've fallen pretty hard.... I'm now considering a Damier Ebene version. I have some SLGs that are in the Damier Azure... Is there any color transfer with the red lining of an Ebene speedy to the azure SLGs?

Hello! Late reply but I hope it helps! I have been using the Azur cosmetic pouch inside my Ebene speedy and my pouch has had no issues! Still beautiful and bright! I've been using it since July....so far, so good! Hope it helps! I love my Ebene speedy and hope you will get/did get one that you love too!!! [emoji7]

So i started my collection with Speedy b 30, them added a Speedy b 35. The 35 was not the monster I believed it to be, after reading some thoughts online lol. It seemed everyone was like, oh that's a BIG bag. Now I'm tempted to get the 40 ... not for carryon, but as a daily bag. Is that just too big? Will i be in the duffle bag zone?

Just curious...how much was the key bell? I really like them!
Hi there, I live in Toronto & on the receipt it says "Repairs" C$76. I saw this key bell on an IG photo & I asked my LV SA if she could order one for me. She said, normally, it's a replacement for a lost or damaged LV product part. BUT, because I'm a "regular" customer, she'll get a manager's approval for it & will let me know. I said, it could be a special part of a Bandoulier considering it needs a key bell for its lock. I didn't expect It was going to happen until I got a phone call that it's ready for pick up! :smile::heart:. It's not cheap, but it's a very cute way to personalize any LV bag, I think :P

Reactions: Highestcloud
Hi there, I live in Toronto & on the receipt it says "Repairs" C$76. I saw this key bell on an IG photo & I asked my LV SA if she could order one for me. She said, normally, it's a replacement for a lost or damaged LV product part. BUT, because I'm a "regular" customer, she'll get a manager's approval for it & will let me know. I said, it could be a special part of a Bandoulier considering it needs a key bell for its lock. I didn't expect It was going to happen until I got a phone call that it's ready for pick up! :smile::heart:. It's not cheap, but it's a very cute way to personalize any LV bag, I think :P

I did the same with mine. Love the clochette/ key bell on a Speedy. I see you got the Alma PM one as well. I wish I had gotten the MM so it's a little longer on Speedy 30 but still cute! Mine was €60 or around that.

Reactions: luvlux64