The Speedy Gonzales Club!

I took one of my Speedy's flower shopping yesterday. :heart:
blooms%20sm_zpshsdur5ah.jpg

Beautiful ladies! I need advice. I currently own two speedies and one deauville yet somehow i feel i need another speedy b in DE 30 (!) i am seriously considering a NF GM DE too but i leaning towards the speedy b coz of the zipper and ease of use as a crossbody. Any advice?

Finally pulled the trigger on the Speedy 30b in DE! I love the freedom of being able to store the strap in the bag and not having to worry about matching patina problems like I do with my mon mono speedy b. She's MIF and according to the date code she's only a few weeks old. This is my first DE piece and I think I might be hooked! Love seeing all of your beautiful bags...keeps the addiction going [emoji4]

View attachment 3607225View attachment 3607226View attachment 3607227View attachment 3607228
Lovely!

So, I bought two speedies last week and I carried both of them. Today I noticed that my bandouliere is defective at least I think it's defective. The embossing looks off and incomplete on one of the leather stripes attached to the bag. I ordered it online, contacted LV today, they promised to call me back but haven't yet. I don't live close to the store. Why can't they make it right the first time?

Attachments

• IMG_6499.JPG
    IMG_6499.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 1,316
Last edited:
So, I bought two speedies last week and I carried both of them. Today I noticed that my bandouliere is defective at least I think it's defective. The embossing looks off and incomplete on one of the leather stripes attached to the bag. I ordered it online, contacted LV today, they promised to call me back but haven't yet. I don't live close to the store. Why can't they make it right the first time?

Without delay I'd recontact LV tomorrow and arrange for a free return and then a replacement with another SpeedyB. It's annoyingly when LV send you something defective, this has happened me too. I don't live anywhere near an LV store either. Even if you think the defect is not too bad, you have to ask how it would affect its resale value should you ever wish to move it on. Good luck :flowers:

Definitely exchange... it will get worse over time... and we all know we pay $$$$ because the name... so, they must get it done perfectly....

I have to say that I like the speedy marine with red glazing.. I bought the alma bb DE but I was suprised that I like it. The strap is also so smooth and not stiff.. the only problem is that by the time I decide I want it it won't be available anymore:sad:.. I just don't want to buy a bag so quickly ..I need to think about it longer:smile: View attachment 3622210View attachment 3622204View attachment 3622205View attachment 3622206View attachment 3622207View attachment 3622208View attachment 3622209

Sandra this bag looks so pretty on you !!!!! I love the colors !!! Is this a bag you would consider using daily or just for special occasions ?

Beautiful ladies! I need advice. I currently own two speedies and one deauville yet somehow i feel i need another speedy b in DE 30 (!) i am seriously considering a NF GM DE too but i leaning towards the speedy b coz of the zipper and ease of use as a crossbody. Any advice?
If you are able to go to the boutique and try both bags with the items you plan to carry in them, please do. I don't see anything wrong with having multiples of the same bag -- what works, works -- but do consider what you want to use this new one for and how comfortable it is for you. Will it be for travel or just daily use? Will you need a lot of space? Will you feel secure without a zipper closure (although you could get a zippered bag organiser for the NF)? The NF GM is huge by the way! Maybe the MM is enough? Good luck with your shopping! :smile:

Ladies..I'm so sorry if this has already been discussed but I just bought my speedy 30 SD5116. My canvas feels so soft & thin!!! I'm not sure how to feel about that!! Is this the new normal?? What should I do? Thank you all!!