The Singing Bee (Tonight, NBC 9:30)

I watched it last night! It's such a cute show! Joey has a great host personality. My family & I were definitely singing along.

My bf would be perfect for the show! The guy knows every song lyric, jingle and theme song there is!

I don't like Don't Forget the Lyrics that much, either. The whole "Are you sure about the NEXT word?" bothers me.

The option of having someone guess the lyric for you bothers me.

With The Singing Bee, you sing it and if it's right it's right and if it's wrong it's wrong. That's it.

joey_fatone.jpg

THE BEE'S KNEES

Joey Fatone has plenty of reason to celebrate at NBC's TCA party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. His new karaoke game show for the network, The Singing Bee, was the week's most-watched program during its July 10 debut.

(People.com)

I liked the Singing Bee better than Don't Forget the Lyrics. I can't stand the whole "are you sure????", get on with the show already. And I especially don't want to hear those people sing! NBC got it right by having professional singers belt it out.

I totally want to be on this show!

I do like Don't Forget the Lyrics. Yes, it's not as fun if the contestants get to choose the songs, but I find myself hoping they pick a song I'm familiar with.

And the cool thing is, they're on different nights so I can watch them both! Yay!