~**The Singaporean Club**~

Status
Not open for further replies.
but spore got cheaper a not???:nuts: otherwise, no point leh.:smile:

btw, i got a question. i havent used my watercolor papillon yet. if i were to use it now, is it strange?:biggrin:

You ask your SA whether any price decrease.

It's OK to use your WC Papillion. At the March event I saw a lady carrying it. I think ppl use it for special occasion.

Gtg. Chat again tonite.

Last edited:
You ask your SA whether any price decrease.

It's OK to use your WC Papillion. At the March event I saw a lady carrying it. I think ppl use it for special occasion.
i will text him tomolo. just now, text him too many questions liao. so paisey. lol...:graucho:

yah, i also saw people carrying the watercolor at the march event. but theirs are higher end watercolor leh. mine is lower end.:smile:

Carry with proud and don't care who is staring. I guess they are just admire the beauty of the bag. btwn, where can i buy the Connoisseurs® Jewelry Cleansing Gel & Brush? any online website?
thanks, lulu. :biggrin:

i also dont know where to buy online. i got the diamonds cleaning gel free when subscribed for solitaire magazine. im searching for the gold polishing cloth and diamonds cleaning gel too. my diamonds cleaning gel is going to finish soon. i tried searching online to find out which local store has them. i like most of the products from this brand. very good. :nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.