Tech The SIMS 3

It all depends on your graphics card lol!!! My boyfriend installed a better graphics card for me when The Seasons came out for TS2 and I find TS3 graphics pretty amazing.

I wish they'd put it out for the Wii. Maybe it's a good thing they haven't...it's not like I really have the time to play, and it would be like world war three around here with my kids over who got to play LOL

The advantages really are that you get money every month (but you have to go pick it up, which is annoying!), you can fire sims and re-name them. Nothing else really happens.

does anyone know of any benefits of owning the stadium or hospital (or any other business)? i just bought both of them and was wondering how much money you get from owning a business or if you can accelerate faster through careers that do with those businesses, like being a doctor or professional athlete.

this just happened to me TWICE and it's really annoying me!

i'll be playing and all of a sudden one or more of my sims will randomly FREEZE and i can't seem to get them moving again...even if all of their needs hit rock bottom...
it's making me angry because it's not when i first start playing but it always happens when i'm pretty far into the game...one of my characters just fulfilled their lifetime wish..

anyone know why this is happening??