~The SHIPPING from Canada to USA thread~ vat, fees, couriers etc...

UPDATE: Seller is a fraud. Another buyer never received her item after two weeks. She already submitted a dispute through Paypal. I did the same thing with Paypal. This is my first time being tricked like this. Besides contacting Paypal, should I also let my CC company know too? How long will it be before I get my money back?

UPDATE: Seller is a fraud. Another buyer never received her item after two weeks. She already submitted a dispute through Paypal. I did the same thing with Paypal. This is my first time being tricked like this. Besides contacting Paypal, should I also let my CC company know too? How long will it be before I get my money back?

It's best to start with PayPal. If you've already opened an INR claim through PP, don't contact your CC company - you can't do both a PP claim and a chargeback at the same time.

So sorry you got scammed. You should have no difficulty getting your money back from Paypal particularly when they see the pattern.

It's best to start with PayPal. If you've already opened an INR claim through PP, don't contact your CC company - you can't do both a PP claim and a chargeback at the same time.

This is very important. Do not initiate a CC claim - it will only muddy up your Paypal claim.

I don't know which carrier would be cheaper for your particular situation, but you might want to check out a company by the name of rate2ship. They list some of the major carriers and shows you a price for each. Then you can chose which one is cheaper.