Style The Saturdays

can anyone explain to me the next (and i do not mean this mean!):

- I know they're from brittain, so why are they now in the US? trying to make it there?
- how come they wear so many expensive bags etc.? are they really that famous/rich? i cant imagine that they get send those stuff for free, because i would think they're not that famous?

can anyone explain to me the next (and i do not mean this mean!):

- I know they're from brittain, so why are they now in the US? trying to make it there?
- how come they wear so many expensive bags etc.? are they really that famous/rich? i cant imagine that they get send those stuff for free, because i would think they're not that famous?

They are a big girl group in the UK and are trying to break into America. I believe they are currently filming a TV series about this for E!. They have always had designer handbags but tend to stick to high street for the clothing.

I don't understand how they have so much designer either. I'm from the UK and from what I've noticed, they're not overly famous here compared to other artists so their income can't be as high compared to other celebs/socialites who have been wearing that stuff for years. They have Birkins and many Chanel bags, Louboutin's etc but it doesn't seem organic with them, it seems very contrived that they must carry/must have a Birkin because it's the new 'It' bag/designer since people like Victoria Beckham made it famous to the masses. It's like The Only Way is Essex and their ability to make Louboutin's and Birkins look like Topshop. I don't think it looks chic, it just looks generic on them