Style The Saturdays

What's the pink coat like? I really like it but I don't usually wear very bright colours.

It's nice, not a loud pink but more of a soft pink. It's unusual for me to go for something this colour but I saw Rochelle wear it so effortlessly. I bought it off ebay and am slightly disappointed (smelt of smoke and a couple of dark marks on it).

It's nice, not a loud pink but more of a soft pink. It's unusual for me to go for something this colour but I saw Rochelle wear it so effortlessly. I bought it off ebay and am slightly disappointed (smelt of smoke and a couple of dark marks on it).

Oh no, that's not on. I could never sell something in that condition. Did they charge a lot for it? A few sellers are wanting over £100 for it.

Oh no, that's not on. I could never sell something in that condition. Did they charge a lot for it? A few sellers are wanting over £100 for it.

I paid £77, which was more than new when it was available. They don't accept returns and I can't be bothered disputing it. I have had it hanging out and the smell has gone and will try to remove the marks.

I paid £77, which was more than new when it was available. They don't accept returns and I can't be bothered disputing it. I have had it hanging out and the smell has gone and will try to remove the marks.

How about taking it to the dry cleaners.....I know it will cost around £10 but at least the smell of smoke will go & they will probably be able to get the marks out for you.

How about taking it to the dry cleaners.....I know it will cost around £10 but at least the smell of smoke will go & they will probably be able to get the marks out for you.

The smell seems to have gone now that I have had it hanging outside for a bit. The marks are not too noticeable but I'm sure I will end up spilling something on it!