The saggy Stella story continues: Now the seller is being difficult

WHOA. I just woke up...haven't had coffee yet (yes, I am being very lazy today), but I just got an email from PayPal that says I've been refunded the ENTIRE AMOUNT (including shipping). :wtf::wtf::wtf: It says "pending," so I'm not sure what that means, but OMG. OMG.

Is it really over?
Her email:

Jessica,

OK. Slept on it! Here is your refund. I will relist today. Thanks for all your great communication. I will leave you positive feedback!

Thanks, XXXX

WHOA. I'm going to go get that coffee now...

Me too! It still says "pending," but I'm guessing that's a PayPal thing? Does anyone know how long it will take to show up in my account?

I'm glad to hear you got your money back. In the past when I have tried to return something on Ebay to a seller that accepted returns it too a claim to get my money back. Glad to see yours ended much easier.

WHOA. I just woke up...haven't had coffee yet (yes, I am being very lazy today), but I just got an email from PayPal that says I've been refunded the ENTIRE AMOUNT (including shipping). :wtf::wtf::wtf: It says "pending," so I'm not sure what that means, but OMG. OMG.

Is it really over?
Her email:

WHOA. I'm going to go get that coffee now...

DAMN............................way to go!! She either got a great night's sleep or a little "Sumthin' Sumthin'" that got the cobwebs out of her crotchety ole' self!!!!

Make sure that you go to your PayPal account and "Accept" the money. That might be why it says, "Pending" or it is the type of transaction that takes a day or two to clear.

Congrats!! Now I just hope my eBay conundrum finishes up as easily................................

Ilikemike -- I hope your conundrum clears up easily, too!! This stuff is so...gah. So disheartening and all-consuming. It sucks! I guess I got lucky and I certainly learned my lesson. :lol:

And I looked up why the refund is "pending" and here's what I found:
Receiving Money - Refunds
pixel.gif

help_q.gif
Why is my refund pending?
pixel.gif

help_a.gif
There were insufficient funds in your seller's PayPal account to cover the payment. The refund is now being funded with an electronic funds transfer from the seller's bank account. This refund will remain pending until the bank account transfer has been complete.

Makes sense...hope it clears up in the next day or so! And it's a Monday, so hopefully her bank can take care of this before the weekend. Whew!