The Sage Hoarders Club!

New member- Had to sign up to share this good news!! I got sooo lucky over this last weekend. The Coach Factory online sale was out of the packable totes that they were having a 50% off sale on, so I headed to the local Coach Factory store to get one in green. They were of course having a 50% off sale and 65% off clearance sale. They had a Kristin Elevated Goat Leather Sage;black with brass that had been sent from a full price store and it was on CLEARANCE- so normal price $698.00- at 65% off- saved me $456.50!! OMG- I got it for $241.50 new with tags!! I have never been so happy!! :biggrin: It is not my first Kristin- but it is my first elevated kristin- and I have been admiring the sage for soooo long!!
omg you are so lucky!!! sounds like a great deal! which outlet was this?

omg you are so lucky!!! sounds like a great deal! which outlet was this?
Blowing Rock, North Carolina- I couldn't believe it, but there it was on the clearance shelf and I looked at it with HUGE eyes and looked at my husband and said OMG- I gotta get this!!!! Then when I asked the clerk what the price was and they checked on their calculator what it would be at 65% off- I said - "OH YEAH! I'M GETTING THIS"! :biggrin:

Blowing Rock, North Carolina- I couldn't believe it, but there it was on the clearance shelf and I looked at it with HUGE eyes and looked at my husband and said OMG- I gotta get this!!!! Then when I asked the clerk what the price was and they checked on their calculator what it would be at 65% off- I said - "OH YEAH! I'M GETTING THIS"! :biggrin:

I bought my first two Coach bags there - great deals. That outlet mall is tiny, but I have great memories of the Coach store. :ghi5:

Had to share my 2nd mama sage. LOVE :smile:
861426_10151372059333300_351763636_o_zpsca225b8c.jpg

:smile: Can I join?? I scored this at the leesburg outlet on Feb. 5th heheh. I was so excited I snapped a pic while being rung up.

m80nro.jpg

1z3tfkg.jpg

Got myself a second sage!! My first one was a woven tuberose pink and when I saw another woven sage at a great price I couldn't resist. This is my FIRST brown bag. Usually I prefer bags with a pop of color and avoid brown and black...but I think this is a good staple :smile:

acz8ck.jpg

Got myself a second sage!! My first one was a woven tuberose pink and when I saw another woven sage at a great price I couldn't resist. This is my FIRST brown bag. Usually I prefer bags with a pop of color and avoid brown and black...but I think this is a good staple :smile:

acz8ck.jpg
This brown is so rich and lucious, you will get a ton of use out of it. A GREAT nuetral. Enjoy her!