The saga continues

hmm interesting

How do I confirm my address?
pixel.gif

help_a.gif
To confirm your address, you will first need to add a credit card to your PayPal account. If your credit card company supports the Address Verification System, PayPal will check that the address you provided for your account matches the billing address that your credit card company has on file. You may be required to complete the Expanded Use enrollment process, to activate your credit card. Your address may be confirmed after the Expanded Use enrollment process has been successfully completed. Please note that because not all credit card companies are currently able to confirm an address, only some UK and Canadian addresses may be confirmed at this time.

Here is a copy of my address from PayPal. I don't know how, but it's confirmed.:shrugs:

Shipping Address:
Irene XXXXXXXXX
XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
Richmond Hill, Ontario XXX XXX
Canada
Confirmed

LV_addict said:
Here is a copy of my address from PayPal. I don't know how, but it's confirmed.:shrugs:

Shipping Address:
Irene XXXXXXXXX
XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
Richmond Hill, Ontario XXX XXX
Canada
Confirmed

Yeah, it happens automatically. One day mine wasn't confirmed, the next it was.

Oh no, how frustrating.:Push: I was looking at some items of theirs but sounds like it's a lot of drama.
I've never been able to get my Paypal address confirmed either, usually if a seller asks for Confirmed address I email them first and ask and so far all have said ok.
I don't understand why they aren't willing to send you the bag when you have paid immediately though.

I also recommend that you should ask for the refund

I'm not sure about confirmed or uncomfirmed address
But I'm in Thailand and I got confirmed address
I did my process as Bag Fetish told ^
I wasnt required to do anything
The confirmed address just appeared on my account

Sorry that I cant help you much
But wish you could resolve all problems soon

I'm only verified. As far I know, overseas addresses are only verified and not confirmed? GOOD LUCK and I think you should get your money back first before anything, take note that you will be subject to the currency difference though, and might be charged for the difference. :sad:

I'm vertified but I don't think I have a confirmed address. I did have a seller ask me about that once and I just said that I use two addresses as a delivery either work or home.

I hope it works out for you. I can't see why they won't ship to an unconfirmed address as they would have tracking and can just track to where it is sent to.

If seller ships to an unconfirmed address he/she isn't protected against the chargebacks. Sellers that deal in high end items like to be protected against any mishaps.