The Sac Plat....

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
I have been thinking about purchasing the Sac Plat as my next bag. It looks like it's a good everyday bag. Does anyone else have it? If you own it, what are your opinions about the bag? I guess my only concern about the bag is that it looks like something you go grocery shopping with. Am I wrong? :sad:

There's probably a thread about this bag already... but it would be nice to get CURRENT opinions on it. :smile:

Take care and look forward to some replies :smile: :tup:

I have a cerises sac plat. I bought it used in great condition from let-trade about 6 months ago and I have used it on and off since then. I really like it because you don't see it all the time and it's very chic. It's handheld and fits on your arm like a speedy would. You do have to strategically place your stuff in it because it is deep.

I saw it yesterday and I love it.. I think it would be great for traveling and for shopping.. I can see things getting lost in it if you stuff it to full. I say get the sac plat in damier or epi it is lovely.

I have the Cerises sac plat also. THE one most impractical bag I own, hands down.
I personally have toted it MAYBE twice. Never as a purse, only as a briefbag for my laptop. My mom has a cerises also and used to use it as her church bag because she teaches Sunday school at church and it matches her other cherry items I got her. She also chalks it up as her least favorite bag I've gotten her.

I say pass on it. I dont have much good to say about it. Resale value tends to be lower because it's not as popular also I've found.

I am not a fan of the sac plat. I really don't care for it on many people. You have to be tall and thin to carry one. I usually don't care about body type and which bag, but this one is not one that looks good on everyone.