The RMs I saw in real life today with pics!

Thanks for sharing what you saw, cig! The Yellow Matinee is so pretty! I'm not big on yellow, but that Matinee is TDF. I like the MAB and MAM in the Yellow with Silverspot, too. But I'm on an RM moratorium until the fall. I've exceeded my obsessive purse hoarding budget for the next few months LOL!

I like the Tangerine Matinee, too. It's not a myth after all!

Thanks for thinking of your TPF pals while you were shopping! :flowers:

OMG CiG! Those bags are gorgeous! RM said there was no tangerine matinee?! I'm confused! She said the color we had mistaken the tangerine for was the hazelnut!

Either way it is BEAUTIFUL!

I love the yellow silverspot. I want the MAB in this!

I actually was at Bloomies Short Hills and they had the matinee tangerine and i had my tanger mam so i know it is tangerine also. I posted a thread on this last week and everyone thought i was crazy to say there are tanger matinees

That's so weird that RM would deny a Tangy Matinee! Maybe they were made after the fact due to all the interest?

Thank you post sharing all this good stuff!

My question to you is.. WHAT WAS THE SUEDE COLOR ON THE TANGY MATINEE?? I'm dying to know!

TIA!!

That's so weird that RM would deny a Tangy Matinee! Maybe they were made after the fact due to all the interest?

Thank you post sharing all this good stuff!

My question to you is.. WHAT WAS THE SUEDE COLOR ON THE TANGY MATINEE?? I'm dying to know!

TIA!!
The flaps on the tangy matinee were tangy as well....I believe....as you can tell from the pic...that big was a little higher up for my short self! LOL!!! Or else I would've tried it on! But I am pretty sure it was tangy!

I actually was at Bloomies Short Hills and they had the matinee tangerine and i had my tanger mam so i know it is tangerine also. I posted a thread on this last week and everyone thought i was crazy to say there are tanger matinees
Yes Missy I read that thread. And it is so odd cause in that pic....that matinee really did look tangerine!!!! And it was placed near other tangerine bags and the hazelnuts were below! But we both saw them at Bloomies and have our tangy MAMs to compare so we know we aren't crazy LOL!!!

OMG! Thank you for these amazing photos! The yellow and tangerine matinees look awesome! I cannot wait until I get my yellow/silver MAB and everytime I hear someone say it is gorgeous when they see it, it just makes me so happy :love:

Thank you for the pictures, have you bought any bag ;)?
No I didn't buy any....I have made way too many purchases. I did have my eye on that fuschia though! That was the most remarkable to me other than the yellow matinee. Of couse these are just my opinions. I am holding out for the sample sale to make my next purchase!!

I am really happy everyone enjoyed the pics! Sorry they weren't better....