*****The RIVINGTON Club!*****

Thanks, yeah I saw that it's discontinued now. I sold my Neverfull MM bc I was kinda over twinning with my coworkers. And I'm looking for something comparable to that bag.

The cabas rivington is def comparable to the Neverfull MM and the zippered sides set it apart. You should search the preloved market. I purchased this one off Fashionphile in excellent condition, and it really was. LV has come out with a few new model totes too if you want to stay with a brand new purchase. Good luck!

The cabas rivington is def comparable to the Neverfull MM and the zippered sides set it apart. You should search the preloved market. I purchased this one off Fashionphile in excellent condition, and it really was. LV has come out with a few new model totes too if you want to stay with a brand new purchase. Good luck!
Yes, I have been looking for a pre loved one. I finally found one but was turned off by the sellers site. They had so many knock offs on it. Fashionphile lists one as well but it says it's missing a stud. I called them because I couldn't tell where, but they never returned my call. I really like that shape bag. Wish me luck. I'm starting to regret selling my NF MM. Lol.

How are you liking the bag?

I am carrying her this week. Been using my Duomo crossbody for a couple weeks now so time to switch. Rainy season here in the Midwest with autumn closing in keeps me in Damier Ebene.

I don’t like carrying the Riv with the sides zipped all the way down or up so I usually go half to 3/4 zipped down. Love the easy find what I need and toss and go use of her.

My only complaint would be the straps do slip off the shoulder. I read here on the PF someone say that if you take the inside strap and put it over the outside strap on your shoulder that it stops it from slipping- and it does.
::smile::

I'm in with my pre-loved Cabas Rivington. I had been wanting a tote/shoulder bag in DE for a long time and did not want a Neverfull. When I saw this style pop up on a consignment Instagram I follow I really took to it and the way the sides zip up. I'm using an organizer I got for another bag, and I'm finding that this bag is great for every day (shoulder straps are a bit buggy, but it's easy to tote and seems less fragile than all the vachetta stuff I mainly own). Now I need to get my DE Clemence wallet that has been on my list for a while....
cabas-rivington.jpg

Reactions: Ruby2s and Twingles
Still love using her❤
Question for the other Rivington GM owners. How is everyone else's wear/tear on the bag going? Anyone notice any stress on the front where the LV tag is sewed into the canvas?

Attachments

• IMG_20171109_195644_784.jpg
    IMG_20171109_195644_784.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: kadelle
Hi all,
I just happen to find few preloved Cabas Rivington GM tote bag from my area.
Please let me know if this tote bag is very big size. Reason I am asking is I am quite a small built 1.58cm. I have the Marylebone as this size will fit e better than NF which I always tried at store and it is still very big on me. This style seem very roomy and I have to have one that is bigger that I can use and keep more stuff for my gym after my work. Appreciate it for your advice here as I tried to goggle on the modelling of this model, unable to find much info.

Still love using her❤
Question for the other Rivington GM owners. How is everyone else's wear/tear on the bag going? Anyone notice any stress on the front where the LV tag is sewed into the canvas?

I gave my Rivington GM to my mom last year, but neither I nor she have noticed any wear and tear at all!

Reactions: Monimo
It’s been raining on and off the past few days. Decided to dust off my Rivington for a Costco run. Love how care free it is. I don’t think I’ve carried it in a few years. Definitely need tocarry it more.

2F1DD347-D9BF-467E-B04D-562874DE8C05.jpeg

Reactions: Monimo
So does anybody else’s Rivington have what looks like pattern wear on the corners? Also notice it in the folds on the side of the bag as well. Not sure how mine could have gotten that much west.

3393161E-AB57-47B3-B6A3-539F9BFB9DA7.jpeg