*****The RIVINGTON Club!*****

Hey fellow Rivington owners! I posted this on a previous thread but I would like to collect more opinions :smile:

i am unhappy with my Rivington GM's straps cos imo the length is super awkward on me (not short enougb for handheld, not long enough for shoulder). Rn the bag is squished under my armpit/ upper arm and thats sooo uncomfortable for me!

So I decided to attach a shoulder strap diagonally onto my Rivington GM. Should I worry about the bag getting damaged by attaching an additional strap and carryibg cross-body?

All the best xx

Added info: I tried selling it since I only wore it once before but people in my city only want to pay under 500€ and not over 800 :/

So i'm trying to find ways fotr me to get use out of it :smile:

I've been eyeballing this bag for about 18 months now. Finally came across one for sale in new condition at a price too good to pass up. It arrived yesterday and I was instantly in love! The zipper detail is fabulous! The straps are longer than the Neverfull I had ( thankfully), and the size is perfect for everyday use! Shown next to my speedy 35.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448974337.347381.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1448974350.534940.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1448974362.303329.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1448974376.699081.jpg

I've been eyeballing this bag for about 18 months now. Finally came across one for sale in new condition at a price too good to pass up. It arrived yesterday and I was instantly in love! The zipper detail is fabulous! The straps are longer than the Neverfull I had ( thankfully), and the size is perfect for everyday use! Shown next to my speedy 35.

View attachment 3202334View attachment 3202335View attachment 3202336View attachment 3202337

Question to the owners of authentic LV Rivington GM. Please, answer - what material is inner lining made of? Is it like cotton linen? Or is it remind something like soft suede? Found beloved Rivington in perfect condition but doubts appear about its cotton linen inner lining. Would be glad if you help me! And sorry for my English.

Question to the owners of authentic LV Rivington GM. Please, answer - what material is inner lining made of? Is it like cotton linen? Or is it remind something like soft suede? Found beloved Rivington in perfect condition but doubts appear about its cotton linen inner lining. Would be glad if you help me! And sorry for my English.

I believe all the Rivingtons have cotton lining. I have a PM and it's cotton textile lining

Hi Everyone! I just purchased a Cabas Rivington from a Pre loved shop here in Japan. Just got worried about the lining inside. Why its different to my hampstead bag?? The hampstead bag have the 'Gamusa' lining inside the Cabas Rivington is different. Is this normal? The Date code of the Cabas Rivington is CA2152 im worried if i got the Authentic or a copy. Please Help me.

View attachment 3202334View attachment 3202335View attachment 3202336View attachment 3202337

This bag is really so beautiful. Congrats, I am thinking about buying one preloved. If you have a chance would you pretty please do a few mods for me? Thank you. It really looks like such a perfect option for me.

Hi Everyone! I just purchased a Cabas Rivington from a Pre loved shop here in Japan. Just got worried about the lining inside. Why its different to my hampstead bag?? The hampstead bag have the 'Gamusa' lining inside the Cabas Rivington is different. Is this normal? The Date code of the Cabas Rivington is CA2152 im worried if i got the Authentic or a copy. Please Help me.

The lining of Hampstead & Rivington are indeed different fabric. :smile:

This bag is really so beautiful. Congrats, I am thinking about buying one preloved. If you have a chance would you pretty please do a few mods for me? Thank you. It really looks like such a perfect option for me.

I really want one of these Cabas Rivington. Hope I can find one in really good condition at a great price.