The Reputable jade Sellers list

Hi everyone! Thank you in advance for all of your knowledge on untreated grade A natural jadeite! I have read all 22 pages of your recommendations and have gone to all of the eBay and Etsy profiles with no luck on finding a seller that sells a bi disc bracelet. Can anyone recommend a seller for this bracelet? THANK YOU!! :coolio:

633F0729-3124-4E13-BCAF-BBA2F6324F11.jpeg

New here and recently looking for genuine Jadeite bangle (>64mm) but way too expensive, looking to spend under 300 less if possible.

Looked up UltimateJade, JadeiteRoom, and several other reputable sellers from Singapore on Etsy.

Do all of the genuine Jadeite come from Singapore or Hong Kong, is this the best bet for genuine authentic, reasonably priced bangles and bead bracelets without being overpriced?

View attachment 4844685
This is the English translation of your cert. It says it's untreated/ natural.

Thanks, I already did that but the reason why I asked you because you last post, you told another poster their certificate said it was treated so I wanted to knowledge.

Also do you know which certification company is more legitimate? nqtc315.com or zwjczx.com?

I have seen both versions of certs from different sellers

s-l16001.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

Thanks, I already did that but the reason why I asked you because you last post, you told another poster their certificate said it was treated so I wanted to knowledge.

Also do you know which certification company is more legitimate? nqtc315.com or zwjczx.com?

I have seen both versions of certs from different sellers

View attachment 4845607

View attachment 4845608
I have purchased jade items that came with the 2 certificates listed and I can vouch that the certs and websites are legit. The 2nd certificate you've taken it from (what I assume) gojade is also legit, although there are people who have complained about their items being overwaxed which I can see why (as some of their pieces glow blue on crevices) along with poor polishing so proceed with caution if you're nitpicky over those.
Now for bangles under $300 I (and maybe some other Jadies here can vouch for them as well) suggest mats_alice (songsong0104 is her sister shop and have some really cheap bangles only there as well), BestJadeite, TheJadeMine, gojade/antijade (they're sister shops), Barbara Shimoda (goes by Jade Gem Hunter in Facebook and you'll be required to message them regarding if they have bangles or not), AllaboutjadeCanada, jal_9021 also has some really nice nephrite bangles if you're willing to go over $300 alittle, yg7788992010 despite their long name, has alot of nephrite coming from Xinjiang and Qinghai with some jadeite so you could try searching for bangles in there if it helps.

Last edited:
I have purchased jade items that came with the 2 certificates listed and I can vouch that the certs and websites are legit. The 2nd certificate you've taken it from (what I assume) gojade is also legit, although there are people who have complained about their items being overwaxed which I can see why (as some of their pieces glow blue on crevices) along with poor polishing so proceed with caution if you're nitpicky over those.
Now for bangles under $300 I (and maybe some other Jadies here can vouch for them as well) suggest mats_alice (songsong0104 is her sister shop and have some really cheap bangles only there as well), BestJadeite, TheJadeMine, gojade/antijade (they're sister shops), Barbara Shimoda (goes by Jade Gem Hunter in Facebook and you'll be required to message them regarding if they have bangles or not), AllaboutjadeCanada, jal_9021 also has some really nice nephrite bangles if you're willing to go over $300 alittle, yg7788992010 despite their long name, has alot of nephrite coming from Xinjiang and Qinghai with some jadeite so you could try searching for bangles in there if it helps.

Awesome, thank you for the suggestions!

I heard Jade nowadays don't compare to the past but definitely authentic Jade is what I am seeking.

But I also know some sellers tend to overprice, like maybe hundreds of dollars profit on one item.

Can you give me some definitive tests done at home that will reveal whether my Jade has polymer or any treatment added?

Also tell me about the wax thing, how do you get rid of that if I end up with this glow?

I tried looking for yg7788992010 but did not find them, can you leave a link if possible? Thanks!

Awesome, thank you for the suggestions!

I heard Jade nowadays don't compare to the past but definitely authentic Jade is what I am seeking.

But I also know some sellers tend to overprice, like maybe hundreds of dollars profit on one item.

Can you give me some definitive tests done at home that will reveal whether my Jade has polymer or any treatment added?

Also tell me about the wax thing, how do you get rid of that if I end up with this glow?
Here's the store https://www.ebay.com/str/jennysjadestore the g was a j instead, my bad!
Yes some sellers do overprice usually cause there's no set standards on what jade should be/look like compared to other precious stones but usually you can bargain around if possible (don't lowball obviously :biggrin:)
As for definitive tests at home, UV lights longwave help detect any heavily impregnated and dyed jade sometimes since there are pieces that have been treated and can't be undetectable via UV light so don't rely on this test alone. A jeweler's loupe of at least x10 help to detect any of the notorious spider web pattern which is almost always found in B jade compared to A jade which has a orange peeling effect due to various minerals making up jade + some of them being softer than others causing the rough looking texture, and even some individual pitting here and there.
Knocking a piece (don't bang it though!) with an agate stick or another piece of jade helps as well since they're dense minerals, they'll make a resonance abit similar to a bell chiming, treated jade will have more of a thud with no resonance whatsoever due to it's structure being destroyed and being filled in.
I've heard people say holding a piece of treated jade tends to heat up quicker on your palms than a untreated jade which can hold it's coolness longer; even going as far as wrapping a strand of hair around it and then putting a lighter next to the wrapped hair on the jade to show that even a lighter won't be able to singe a hair when it's wrapped to a jade piece but I think you should do that with caution (especially with the higher end jade pieces)
Then there's my favorite, holding a piece of jade up to a light to allow it to shine through since this allows you to see it's structure. Treated jade structure tends to be very blurry or you can visible holes in which the impregnation happens and color roots (the mineral intrusions that gives the jade color) with be more veiny than it is evenly spread out and distributed to where you can see where it originally came from, although there are also treated jade piece that mimics these sorts of color roots, albeit much more muddier and not as evenly spread out similar to an artist blending colors into one another for a painting.
These definitely aren't foolproof ways to figure out a treated piece of jade but they can give you an idea if you're ever suspicious of your piece, do these tests and/or just send them to a gem laboratory for a verification of an untreated/treated piece of jade.

• Love
Reactions: Jadegirl and 880
New here and recently looking for genuine Jadeite bangle (>64mm) but way too expensive, looking to spend under 300 less if possible.

Hello JadeNine, and Welcome! Awesome and knowledgeable Jade-istas are in here, so you have come to the right place! Wonderful advice and help here. My favorite jadeite jade sellers (especially for bangles) are mats_alice on eBay.com, songsong0104 on eBay, and UltimateJadeite.com

Please contact Alice of mats_alice on eBay here: https://www.ebay.com/str/matsalicejadestore

Write to her, and tell her what size you wish for, what colors/types of bangles appeal to you, as I have seen Alice locate things quickly when contacted with a request, and I trust her very much. She will also be within your price range.

Happy Weekend to you, and all...

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Hello JadeNine, and Welcome! Awesome and knowledgeable Jade-istas are in here, so you have come to the right place! Wonderful advice and help here. My favorite jadeite jade sellers (especially for bangles) are mats_alice on eBay.com, songsong0104 on eBay, and UltimateJadeite.com

Please contact Alice of mats_alice on eBay here: https://www.ebay.com/str/matsalicejadestore

Write to her, and tell her what size you wish for, what colors/types of bangles appeal to you, as I have seen Alice locate things quickly when contacted with a request, and I trust her very much. She will also be within your price range.

Allow me to add on to this since she's one of my favorite sellers out there, she also has connections with some jade studios as well and you can even ask her if she has upcoming pieces that she hasn't listed yet if you have an item you're chasing for.

Allow me to add on to this since she's one of my favorite sellers out there, she also has connections with some jade studios as well and you can even ask her if she has upcoming pieces that she hasn't listed yet if you have an item you're chasing for.

This is Alice you're referring to? I am thinking she is a great seller for @JadeNine also because of the size she is looking for... inner diameter > 64mm may be harder to find.

Also, mats_alice is located in the USA.

https://www.ebay.com/str/matsalicejadestore

Last edited:
Reactions: polyhex

Her prices are so low, oddly low. Maybe not authentic and probably resin inside?

Her prices are so low, oddly low. Maybe not authentic and probably resin inside?

No, no resin. The bangles she has that are very low priced have flaws, fine cracks, etc., but are still very attractive. I also have bangles from her that cost in the low hundreds, two of them have been GIA tested, no treatment, Type A. And with Alice, if you are not happy with the purchase, shipping it back for a refund will cost around $5.00 if you are in the US, which is a lot less than the cost of shipping one back to Asia.

This has been my experience with her. I have only returned one bangle to Alice... it was a gift, and I got the wrong size for someone. But there was no hassle in returning it.