The Reputable jade Sellers list

I just bought this from shishi09 on ebay. It was so pretty, I thought it may be okay with the certificate. I am hoping it is truly untreated. I want a little icy in a bangle. Please let me know if you think it is treated looking? Vendor pictures.

Attachments

• screenshot (29).png
    screenshot (29).png
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 18
  • screenshot (28).png
    screenshot (28).png
    841.2 KB · Views: 21
  • screenshot (30).png
    screenshot (30).png
    1 MB · Views: 21
I'm here to provide feedback for Alice from mats_alice on ebay-- I'm very pleased with my purchase. She's so helpful and sweet, replies instantly, and was super patient with my many questions. Would definitely recommend, she's an honest seller.

I just bought this from shishi09 on ebay. It was so pretty, I thought it may be okay with the certificate. I am hoping it is truly untreated. I want a little icy in a bangle. Please let me know if you think it is treated looking? Vendor pictures.
Hope you're doing alright, shishi09 no longer is a registered user on ebay so I'd be a little aware! If you you take a better photo of the QR code, perhaps I can scan it for you; I can read mandarin as it's my first language and check that the details look okay?

I'm here to provide feedback for Alice from mats_alice on ebay-- I'm very pleased with my purchase. She's so helpful and sweet, replies instantly, and was super patient with my many questions. Would definitely recommend, she's an honest seller.

Hope you're doing alright, shishi09 no longer is a registered user on ebay so I'd be a little aware! If you you take a better photo of the QR code, perhaps I can scan it for you; I can read mandarin as it's my first language and check that the details look okay?

Hi Anesthesia, I've been so delighted with Alice too.

Thank you so much for having a look. Sorry, this is shishi.09 with this storefront https://www.ebay.com/str/shishijade
The cert is here and posting a couple of pictures. Thank you again at looking at this cert.
Oh no, I checked out the cert yesterday and the website, the cert came up. Now the site won't come up at all. :sad:

s-l1600 (14).jpgscreenshot (29).pngs-l1600 (15).jpg

Reactions: Jadegirl

Thank you so much for having a look. Sorry, this is shishi.09 with this storefront https://www.ebay.com/str/shishijade
The cert is here and posting a couple of pictures. Thank you again at looking at this cert.
Oh no, I checked out the cert yesterday and the website, the cert came up. Now the site won't come up at all. :sad:

View attachment 4763231View attachment 4763232View attachment 4763230
I’m no expert, but looking at the items sold, I would be wary. First is the price point for the items shown. Second is that the seller has some items stated as Natural Grade A jadeite and some stated as Natural jadeite alone. Those stated as natural look too good to be grade A at that price. However, it is just my personal opinion. Perhaps others can share their views.

You're right, it doesn't come up :sad: The scan directs to Verizon, which I don't think is a good sign... So sorry I couldn't help, did you pay much for your bangle? I agree that some look too good for their price, but they have a lot of good ratings... Hmm...

I will say though, their backgrounds seem consistent. The other items they have listed seem to be scanning fine.

You're right, it doesn't come up :sad: The scan directs to Verizon, which I don't think is a good sign... So sorry I couldn't help, did you pay much for your bangle? I agree that some look too good for their price, but they have a lot of good ratings... Hmm...

I will say though, their backgrounds seem consistent. The other items they have listed seem to be scanning fine.

Oh, you helped quite a lot, thank you for looking at the cert and giving your opinion. I want a translucent bangle so much, but not if it's not A. I feel dumb now. I'll wait until I receive it, but it doesnt look good at all. I paid 150.00. I wouldn't mind paying 25.00 for a B jade, but not 150.00.

Oh, you helped quite a lot, thank you for looking at the cert and giving your opinion. I want a translucent bangle so much, but not if it's not A. I feel dumb now. I'll wait until I receive it, but it doesnt look good at all. I paid 150.00. I wouldn't mind paying 25.00 for a B jade, but not 150.00.
I've just read on the other jade thread that the seller should be reputable, I wouldn't stress too much! Besides, with the large number of listings and reviews, they must be doing something right! Do share photos! :smile: I want a translucent bangle too, and I'm now looking for something lavender, but most things are out of budget. I wonder if there's an updated list of reputable sellers I should look at!

Reactions: moneymeister
I've just read on the other jade thread that the seller should be reputable, I wouldn't stress too much! Besides, with the large number of listings and reviews, they must be doing something right! Do share photos! :smile: I want a translucent bangle too, and I'm now looking for something lavender, but most things are out of budget. I wonder if there's an updated list of reputable sellers I should look at!

Sure! I am more than happy to share photos when it comes. One of my more recent bangles had the same cert company, the black and lavender that I feel must be a natural product due to the many subtle tones and it is very opaque. Crossing my fingers. Thanks again for those thoughts - very true, he has good long term reviews.

I love this one (from the same cert company). The color is inky purple with bluish tones. It reminds me of a violent electrical storm or the deepest ocean. It was from mats_alice.s-l1600 (13).jpg

Moneymeister, i have bought from shishi.09 before. I think she has some real grade A bangles and some thats not real grade A with phoney certs. But this is just my opinion based on what i see on her listings.

Reactions: moneymeister
Has anyone brought from Aaajadeshop from Etsy?

I brought a bangle, listed as A grade jadeite with opaque translucency and paid $160 AUD. I’m happy with it but I have been having terrible dreams ever since I have been wearing the bangle for a week. My aunt said the bangle probably is “dirty” meaning it may be treated or have been a pass off. Aunt also said that the bottom grade A grade jadeite would still cost around $300 AUD.

Anyone else have experience with the Etsy seller?

Has anyone brought from Aaajadeshop from Etsy?

I brought a bangle, listed as A grade jadeite with opaque translucency and paid $160 AUD. I’m happy with it but I have been having terrible dreams ever since I have been wearing the bangle for a week. My aunt said the bangle probably is “dirty” meaning it may be treated or have been a pass off. Aunt also said that the bottom grade A grade jadeite would still cost around $300 AUD.

Anyone else have experience with the Etsy seller?

I have bought 4 bangles from this shop, including my first 2 bangles. Of the 4, 2 are above A$300 while the other 2 are below A$300, including an opaque one. I didn't get any bad dreams and in fact, recently, when I wore my first bangle again during Chinese New Year this year, I had a very good feeling that entire time.

Reactions: Jadegirl
Thank you SmokieDragon

I have bought 4 bangles from this shop, including my first 2 bangles. Of the 4, 2 are above A$300 while the other 2 are below A$300, including an opaque one. I didn't get any bad dreams and in fact, recently, when I wore my first bangle again during Chinese New Year this year, I had a very good feeling that entire time.

Thank you :smile:

I hope it’s just me and the recent changes that may have caused the bad dreams.

I’m a bit nervous at buying atm ... I’m looking at two bangles one from Jadeite Room and one from Ultimate Jadeite. Would you recommend any of these two sellers?

Thank you SmokieDragon

Thank you :smile:

I hope it’s just me and the recent changes that may have caused the bad dreams.

I’m a bit nervous at buying atm ... I’m looking at two bangles one from Jadeite Room and one from Ultimate Jadeite. Would you recommend any of these two sellers?

Hope you get peaceful nights with good restful sleep soon. Things are scary these days with the virus.

I’ve bought a few bangles each from both these sellers as I find that they have different merchandise for different price points.

Nandar from UJ is very good to deal with - she sends a lot of pictures and you can also try to negotiate with her if there’s something you’re looking for. She offers free shipping and uses DHL Express - things arrive super fast!

Ling from JadeiteRoom responds to questions very quickly but she has a tendency to increase prices significantly if the item is favourited by a lot of people. If you do a search on this forum, you can find some posts from others complaining about this recently. JadeiteRoom does express shipping but you have to pay for it, US$40. I’ve never tried Express Shipping with her (normal shpping in the past for me since that’s free), just enquired that’s all.

In terms of the bangles I’ve bought from both these sellers, I find that I wouldn’t be able to find something similar at the other’s shop so that’s what keeps it interesting for me about these 2 sellers. So it’s hard to compare them so just sharing my experience. I will definitely keep buying from them, just that I will “favourite” things freely on UJ but not JR. HTH

Last edited: