The Rainbow Bridge.

sweet....I've heard they are "real dogs".....not fancy or fluffy wimpy dogs
A haircut doesn’t make a dog, and those cuts actually served a purpose prior to the show ring. Poodles were originally bred as retrievers who would go into water so their coat was left long over areas which needed warmth (kidneys, heart, etc.) and shorn short everywhere else to lessen the weight of a wet coat. They are very much dog, and rated smartest after the border collie.:heart:

my sammy has gone to the bridge. he was as I always told him the best cat ever. Miss him and feel so sad but he was suffering.
View attachment 4539852
I'm so sorry for you. I tear up every time I see one of these posts, I feel what you are going through and I remember my departed fur babies, which I still miss terribly.

He looked like he was a darn good cat that had a great life thanks to you! He picked the right doorway.

Reactions: zen1965
my sammy has gone to the bridge. he was as I always told him the best cat ever. Miss him and feel so sad but he was suffering.
View attachment 4539852
Am sooo sorry @sdkitty. It is awful when we are separated from our best buds. I wish they could stay with us forever but I suppose God must miss them awfully bad so that's why they stay such a short time with us, just on loan. :heart:

Reactions: pale_septembre
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has had cremation jewelry made, and if so, who did you use and were you happy with the result? I just lost my best friend of 14 years and am gutted. Was thinking of getting a ring or pendant made of his ashes but don’t know where to start looking.

IMG_7186.JPG
My beautiful kitty passed away on Sept. 22, 2019. Such a loving, sweet, cuddly, smart kitty. I miss her so much. I've been crying almost daily since her passing. She's been my cat since I moved out of my parents' house.

My sweet girl, my sweet baby girl.
I can't hold you anymore, I can't meet you anymore.
I miss your meow, your purr, your soft shiny fur.
But I know you're in a good place now.
No more pain, no more suffering.
I miss you. I miss you.

View attachment 4562866
My beautiful kitty passed away on Sept. 22, 2019. Such a loving, sweet, cuddly, smart kitty. I miss her so much. I've been crying almost daily since her passing. She's been my cat since I moved out of my parents' house.

My sweet girl, my sweet baby girl.
I can't hold you anymore, I can't meet you anymore.
I miss your meow, your purr, your soft shiny fur.
But I know you're in a good place now.
No more pain, no more suffering.
I miss you. I miss you.
So sorry for your loss. :crybaby: