***The Princess Purse Diaries***

Thank you Jessi, knasarae & malteserus!! Jessi your pup is adorable too!!

I got home and my Bellevue is here!! idk if i'll be able to open it until my bday though..ive got to go investigate:supacool:

^^Bella I Love ur Collection!! U have every piece I want :drool:

Tonite I snuck in and opened up my Bellevue, I have to take more pics though outside to really show the color!!
specktra045.jpg

specktra058.jpg

The bottom width is very comfortable, like a resting spot for ur arm :cutesy:
im nervous how to care for it, its my first vernis!!where's the search button when u need it????

my next bag was this Judith Leiber:love: i am so in love with this bag, its like a work of art to me.. i bought it for my wedding at The Water Club. i didn't care at all about my dress, all i cared was that i carry a Judith Lieber bag.
that had been my dream since i first discovered Vogue magazine when i was 10.
i didn't have alot of money so i looked on ebay and found her
mee019.jpg

the clasp is TdF
mee018.jpg

IRL it is amazing:heart: the crystals sparkle so much:love:

the woman i bought it from lived on park ave and she let me come and pick it up from her. it was the first thing i bought off ebay i realize now i was very lucky. the woman who sold it to me said she was crying bc she was so happy i was going to use it for my wedding.:smile:

that same day i was so happy i stopped in the judith lieber boutique on madison & guess who was standing there??

Judith herself!:nuts: i swear i almost fainted! she was so nice to me and i showed her my bag and she was really excited for me! that was one of the best days of my life:tender:
That is a beautiful bag, and great choice for a wedding!