The Poppy Love Club!!! Come, Admin, & Join !!! :)

Does anybody have photos of the groovy while modeling it? I'd love to get an idea of the size of groovy. It's small from what I can imagine but it's almost 13 inches long so maybe it holds more than I'm imagining? I like to carry a mini skinny wallet, small change purse, sunglasses in case, keys. I also carry a make up case with toiletries and lipgloss, mini hand lotion and a mini advil but this is optional. I just use a large sabrina right now and she holds more than I could pussibly fill her with...

Does anybody have photos of the groovy while modeling it? I'd love to get an idea of the size of groovy. It's small from what I can imagine but it's almost 13 inches long so maybe it holds more than I'm imagining? I like to carry a mini skinny wallet, small change purse, sunglasses in case, keys. I also carry a make up case with toiletries and lipgloss, mini hand lotion and a mini advil but this is optional. I just use a large sabrina right now and she holds more than I could pussibly fill her with...

Hi muranogrl
I can't find any modeling pic (I remembered someone posted it before but can't think of it on top of my head), however I did find some pictures w/ stuff in it and it showed how much you can stuff to groovy, looks pretty roomy to me!;)

Here you go and look for coachmommyofmin's post
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/whats-in-your-coach-bag-86879-180.html

This is my Spotlight in Amethyst with my keyfobs. The bag is the perfect work bag! I can use it all year round.

DSC00825.jpg

I picked up the Pink Tartan Spotlight Bag & matching large wristlet on Friday at the boutique after deciding to return my Chainlink Op Maggie.

I love this bag so much!!! Been using it all weekend long. :cloud9:

2885swl.jpg

I picked up the Pink Tartan Spotlight Bag & matching large wristlet on Friday at the boutique after deciding to return my Chainlink Op Maggie.

I love this bag so much!!! Been using it all weekend long. :cloud9:

2885swl.jpg

I love the wristlet with your bag. Are the short handles on your Spotlight curled? Mine are misshaped. I've been hanging my bag by the handles trying to make them take the proper form, but they keep twisting and curling once they are not being held or hung. Any ideas?

Are the short handles on your Spotlight curled? Mine are misshaped. I've been hanging my bag by the handles trying to make them take the proper form, but they keep twisting and curling once they are not being held or hung. Any ideas?

No, they're not curled at all.

The wristlet strap is a little bent, but I think it will work itself out in time.