The Poppy Love Club!!! Come, Admin, & Join !!! :)

I have poppy book tote in dark brown......

100_1511.jpg
BH actually said today he likes this bag... /confused look/ but doesn't like the tartan :sad: Such a excitement killer he can be!

Thanks to Coachgirl12 for posting her tartan...I fell in love and had to bring one home too. Thanks bunches S!!:hugs:

038.jpg
There she is!! wow, that looks gorgeous w/that poppy wristlet... now I may have to get one myself! LOL, your such an enabler too! I have one more thing coming... its something really small, but I may have to exchange it now for a poppy wristlet!! :graucho: Congrats B, she is absolutely stunning! Bag Twins!! :ghi5:

^^Thanks S! I really do love it and Im glad things worked out the way they did. The wristlet is too cute huh? I love it and its handy too. Better get ya one! LOL!

^^Thanks S! I really do love it and Im glad things worked out the way they did. The wristlet is too cute huh? I love it and its handy too. Better get ya one! LOL!
LMAO... yeah that wristlet is really cute! I'm trying to think what I should do considering I'm gonna make a stop (hopefully) to the outlet this weekend... not sure if I actually should, but we'll see!!

I have officially gone Poppy crazy. I got my glam tote in Persimmon from *bay and I got the black Tartan Glam Tote at Nordstrom and now I ordered a Poppy wristlet too. This line is just too cute!!

Now I am saving to buy the black Book Tote. I think I have a Poppy problem....:P

Poppy Groovy leather

DSC00242.jpg

All of Poppy

DSC00251.jpg

Plus I have groovy patent in Black.

I like the Groovy in leather. To me, it would be a great swingpack-style bag w/more room than normal. It's cute! I can't find ANY leather other than gold or tan on the website, tho. The rest is patent. What color leather is this bag?