The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

Oh this is now a tradition! Every Christmas I’ll be making it a point to start watching on 12/01. Now if only I could convince my husband to watch at least one. The guy couldn’t sit through one but he did try, lol!!:rolleyes:
Don't wait until December 1st to start watching because I think Hallmark starts Christmas movies on Thanksgiving! That's a potential extra week of movies depending on the timing of Thanksgiving. Tell your husband that he doesn't need to thank me, lol!

Reactions: BagLadyT
Don't wait until December 1st to start watching because I think Hallmark starts Christmas movies on Thanksgiving! That's a potential extra week of movies depending on the timing of Thanksgiving. Tell your husband that he doesn't need to thank me, lol!

Duly noted!! Thanksgiving it is!! I'm going to tell hubby tonight about next year's schedule. He's gonna love that! :giggle:

Reactions: jennlt
Watching a Valentine-themed movie with my favorite cheesy hunk Andrew Walker; can't recall the title. But he looks like he has lost weight and is looking nearer his age than past movies. That's OK I'll still take him! ;)

LOL who am I kidding I am pretty much old enough to be his mother (if I had him in my early 20's)

Last edited:
Watching a Valentine-themed movie with my favorite cheesy hunk Andrew Walker; can't recall the title. But he looks like he has lost weight and is looking nearer his age than past movies. That's OK I'll still take him! ;)

LOL who am I kidding I am pretty much old enough to be his mother (if I had him in my early 20's)

Lol, I gotta check this out! I haven't visited the Hallmark channel since Christmas!!