The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

I'm watching Christmas Getaway!! LOOK HOW HOT HE IS!!![emoji7][emoji7]View attachment 3914939

Lmao!!! He is! Of course I missed it again.

My Christmas Dream is on right now and these two were planning the holiday window and they totally stopped and had that look in their eyes like they were about to kiss. I’m like, dang! Get a room! It’s only a holiday window!!!

It's the beard lol!

I had TiVoed The Christmas Train and finally watched it last night. Such hammy acting, and it did have a real twist at the end, which of course, was totally unbelievable!

That’s the one with Dermot Mulroney right? Loved him in My Best Friend’s Wedding. I watched part of The Christmas Train and yes, TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!

Lmao!!! He is! Of course I missed it again.

My Christmas Dream is on right now and these two were planning the holiday window and they totally stopped and had that look in their eyes like they were about to kiss. I’m like, dang! Get a room! It’s only a holiday window!!!

LMFAO!! Imagine if it was real life and you're just walking past the store and you see that...LMAO

It's the beard lol!

I had TiVoed The Christmas Train and finally watched it last night. Such hammy acting, and it did have a real twist at the end, which of course, was totally unbelievable!

Hahahaha!! I should check that movie out!!!!

Reactions: BagLadyT
I believe the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel still has 24/7 scheduling. I may or may not have DVR’d a few today and have some scheduled during the week.

Yes, they are still playing! Late last night I got sad thinking it would be over too. I checked the guide and was thrilled when I saw they were still rolling! I too may or may not have DVR’d a few! :happydance:

Yes, they are still playing! Late last night I got sad thinking it would be over too. I checked the guide and was thrilled when I saw they were still rolling! I too may or may not have DVR’d a few! :happydance:
The showed your favorite again last night, The Mistletoe Promise. I just have one question...what was the make-up artist doing with Jaime's lipstick? There were some scenes when she had red painted lips that made her look like The Joker from Batman! Ugh! My DH is waiting for them all to be over because he thinks watching them lowers my IQ :lol:

Reactions: BagLadyT
The showed your favorite again last night, The Mistletoe Promise. I just have one question...what was the make-up artist doing with Jaime's lipstick? There were some scenes when she had red painted lips that made her look like The Joker from Batman! Ugh! My DH is waiting for them all to be over because he thinks watching them lowers my IQ :lol:

I DVR’d it and finally got to watch the end of it today! Yes, that lipstick is quite loud! I just finished Journey Back to Christmas which I liked. Did you like Sharing Christmas? Give it a yay or nay? I have it on my DVR.