The (Pochette) Metis Club

My SA shared some pics for the upcoming collection. I am conflicted with the pochette Métis in general. I have purchased and sold this bag so many times over the years. But I wind up adding it back because it’s such a functional bag for me. So here I am with an empreinte noir and classic mono. I’m debating adding the reverse back into my collection (will be the third time) and/or maybe this navy. But I already have the noir and wonder if it will be redundant. I guess I can wait and see in person.

I’m also looking at eventually adding the turtledove too. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I hope there are others that have been on the pochette Métis merry-go-round. 😜
The navy is gorgeous!! I’m a huge fan of the Metis and find I carry mine more than I expected. I really love the space and the way it carries 😊

My SA shared some pics for the upcoming collection. I am conflicted with the pochette Métis in general. I have purchased and sold this bag so many times over the years. But I wind up adding it back because it’s such a functional bag for me. So here I am with an empreinte noir and classic mono. I’m debating adding the reverse back into my collection (will be the third time) and/or maybe this navy. But I already have the noir and wonder if it will be redundant. I guess I can wait and see in person.

Hi there! I’m on the merry go round with you!! I had the reverse and mono—and sold both! Then purchased the mono again and added the empreinte noir. I find this bag very functional but it is not my go to bag for every day. For me I’m more of a small tote or hobo fan. With that said, the pochette metis still is beautiful and functional. I’m considering the navy because I missed out on the marine rouge. But not sure because I already have the noir. And I might want a different style in the navy. Anyway—let us know what you decide!!

Hi there! I’m on the merry go round with you!! I had the reverse and mono—and sold both! Then purchased the mono again and added the empreinte noir. I find this bag very functional but it is not my go to bag for every day. For me I’m more of a small tote or hobo fan. With that said, the pochette metis still is beautiful and functional. I’m considering the navy because I missed out on the marine rouge. But not sure because I already have the noir. And I might want a different style in the navy. Anyway—let us know what you decide!!
Lol. I did the same. I had the mono and reverse and sold and then repurchased the noir and mono last year. And I refuse to part ways with those two despite my up and down feelings about the bag. I don’t “love” the bag but I am always reaching for it. It’s functional and it’s a beautiful bag. So I wanted to add another one (or two) because this bag works for me. Like you, I can’t decide if I want to add the navy but not sure if it will be too similar to the noir. But will have to see in person. Btw, there will be a navy neverfull in this collection too since you’re a tote person! :smile:

Curious about the interior color and lining!