The perfect white t-shirt?!

I just bought a few from everlane, and so far I like them a lot. I've tried gap, JCrew, James perse (which I love but they are $$).

Thanks for the heads up - I signed up a couple of months ago but still hadn't pulled the trigger yet. They sent me an email today and they are cheap at $15/each, so I'm going to grab a couple. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up - I signed up a couple of months ago but still hadn't pulled the trigger yet. They sent me an email today and they are cheap at $15/each, so I'm going to grab a couple. Thanks!

Great! I hope they work for you.

The first ones I ordered are holding up well, through several wearings and washings. No little holes along the bottom/front of the shirt either, which I get with so many of my t's! I'm hoping they come out with a scoop-neck version as well.

Great! I hope they work for you.

The first ones I ordered are holding up well, through several wearings and washings. No little holes along the bottom/front of the shirt either, which I get with so many of my t's! I'm hoping they come out with a scoop-neck version as well.

Oooh good, thanks for the update. So many of my t's do this also! Teeny tiny holes, but still visible and I can't obviously wear them outside the house anymore!

I am short (5'1") but love love love banana republic layering ts in their Tall sizes. Nice close but not too tight feet, soft, wash well... I do not have a long torso but I like my ts long and fitted so that they either stay tucked in or bunch up nicely and these are perfection if that is what you want...

I know the OP said she's already tried James Perse. But I seriously wear by JP relaxed v-necks. The material and cut is PERFECTION.

I actually dislike C&C California and Splendid cotton tees. They always fall apart and thin out easily.

If you go to Aritzia they have soooo many cuuuute white t-shirts, they all have different textures you can choose from. I don't know where you are from but in Toronto at the Eaton Cent has an Aritzia and they have plenty. :smile: Hope that helps. Or visit the site :smile:

I was looking for a good, thick soft high quality crew neck 100% cotton t-shirt. I also did not want to spend a lot on a t because I think its a basic, and I like to layer them frequently under cardigans and blazers. I finally found what I was looking for, at Target off all places.

They only sell them online, its the Cherokee brand women's tee and it comes in assorted colors for only $ 8.99.