The perfect white t-shirt?!

crodrigue

Addicted to Strass!
Jul 6, 2008
USA
Okay... I have seriously been hunting high and low for the perfect white t-shirt.
I've looked everywhere from forever 21 to James Perse... but I haven't found one that I love, love. I usually use a white tshirt often as the base of my outfit when I'm going casual.
Can anyone suggest a great white t-shirt (scoop or v-neck)... would prefer if its wasn't $$$ as I seem to go through them pretty fast (stains, washing ect.)
Thanks ladies!:biggrin:

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
American Apparel Unisex Deep V tee. Size down two sizes if you don't want it too low cut, size down one if you want it relaxed.

melvel

O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
I seriously love Forever 21's basic v-neck. I have about 20 of those shirts in various colors. They're cheap at $4.50 ($4.00 now if you buy two)

crodrigue

Addicted to Strass!
Jul 6, 2008
USA
I'm a small/medium and I buy a men's small. You should go with xsmall, and if they don't have that go to boy's.
I'll be headed to Target tomorrow and buying a pack - thanks! I'll get the S and the XS! :smile: (it will be a ton cheaper than James Perse!)

crodrigue

Addicted to Strass!
Jul 6, 2008
USA
I seriously love Forever 21's basic v-neck. I have about 20 of those shirts in various colors. They're cheap at $4.50 ($4.00 now if you buy two)
Love them too! but they are always sold out of white :smile: thanks for the reply! :smile:

dreamlet

Find Beauty in the Ordinary
Oct 22, 2010
San Francisco
i've never heard of this site - is it like gilt and ideeli?!
It's actually a little more like stylemint, only without the celebrity backing. They claim to cut out the middle man and get high quality goods with a low price point. So far I have been very happy with their shirts, although they could be a tiny bit longer (but I have a long torso, so I like a long shirt:smile:).

natters

Jan 23, 2011
Toronto
my fav are from club monaco!
i love both the round neck and vneck. the round neck is a nice big wide round neckline whereas the vneck is a big wide deep v.
im not a big fan of small necklines for my tshirts which is why i love my cm ones.