The perfect MAM

Gung, thanks for posting your pics! It is truly a beautiful bag! I own no black purses because I always think they're so blah and do nothing for me, but I think this one definitely makes a statement. If forced to buy a black purse, this probably would be the one. Congrats!

Gung your mam is gorgeous!! Congrats, I can't wait for my mab to get here! I know a lot of people are disappointed because this bag has a more classic look instead of the rocker look with the tassles and funky blue zipper, but I found this a pleasent surprise! My balenciaga is my rocker bag, and this can be more professional!!

^Yes, I have found my perfect black bag in the MAM! It can work in so many situations and is soooo beautiful! In regard to your questions, yes the leather is Fabulous with a capital F! If you are in the market for your first RM, this bag would make a great starter bag!

hi, i'm a newbie and considering buying a MAM in this black with black basketweave, but it's on backorder until 5/31. Is this bag really that awesome and is it worth waiting for? I have two RM bags coming - a wine matinee and a tangerine MAM....but i really want a black bag. I was considering a black MAB but it seems like it may be too big for me. (I'm 5'5 and 115 lbs). What do you think? Should I order the MAM or MAB?

Also, I really want this RM bag to have tassles like the ones shown on the web. I know it's a seasonal thing, but is there a way to ensure I buy the bag I want WITH the tassles? Preferably MAM in black basketweave. Thanks for your help!

^Yes, I have found my perfect black bag in the MAM! It can work in so many situations and is soooo beautiful! In regard to your questions, yes the leather is Fabulous with a capital F! If you are in the market for your first RM, this bag would make a great starter bag!
Thank you for the recommendation Gung!!!

The bag looks divine...

I am madly in love with this bag! Perhaps even more so than any of my other RM bags. The leather on this beauty is soft, supple, rich, buttery, squishy, smooshy, smoochy, and many more adjectives I can't quite think of right now. Done in a deep velvety black color, accented by the intricate basketweave trim, and finsihed with gorgeous light gold hardware with just the right amount of shine, this bag is complete and utter perfection as far as bags go.

The new zipper pulls give the bag a clean, classic look and can easily be worn in a professional office setting, on a date, at school, as an everyday bag and much more. It truly is a chameleon of a bag and in my humble opinion is worth every penny of what I paid. In fact, I would have paid a lot more for this bag; its that special!:yahoo::heart:

Gung, I am more convinced now than ever that I want this bag! But question is, where should I order it from? I've been looking at RM site, but the MAM that's listed there is on backorder until 5/31. Is there another place I can get this bag w/o waiting?? Your bag looks sooo beautiful!