The PERFECT birthday present......REVEAL!!! New colour too!!

CONGRATS TEEPOTZ!!:tup::yahoo::wlae:
Finally you found oneeeeee!!! Enjoy it!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! This year will be your best birthday! Next year we will have another goal hahahaha, Congrats againnn ;)

juicyagogo, you are absolutely right, its leaning towards curry yet its not yellow, it has a mixture of green and yellow tone on it....here are pic of a Curry ulysse agenda and the HAC

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL PICTURES TEAPOTZ!!!! I think the colour is absolutely amazing!!! Your pics are getting me sold on the colour! I might just need to pop down to the store to take a look!! I love how it can look a little yellow, yet upon closer inspection, it has some greenish undertones!! H has scored another winner with this colour! It's so unusual!!! And the size fits you perfectly!!! You couldn't have chosen a better birthday present for yourself! And I love your amazing orange kelly!! Sorry for being so nosey- but is that a 28cm Kelly?

Jag, before I decided on this baby, I did a research on this forum and guess what? The photo of you carrying your 28cm HAC blue jeans did it for me, it looks lovely on you!!!

I am so glad that pic helped!!! The 28 is perfect on you!!! Enjoy it for many years to come sweetie!!! Its just beautiful!!!:heart:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love your new baby! :heart:
It looks STUNNING and you carry it BEAUTIFULLY!
And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flowers:

attachment.php