The PERFECT birthday present......REVEAL!!! New colour too!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to special someone in this forum (you know who you are :graucho:) who introduced me to her lovely SA. I was expressing to her how desperate I am in getting my greedy hands on a HAC. That was 1.5 month ago, and yesterday I got a call from H, and the rest, they say is history....:P

I just want to say thanks a bunch for the introduction and I honestly am feeling really grateful. So glad I found this forum and met lots of "virtual" friends who share the same passion as me, eventhough I am not a BIG collector like some of the members here who have AMAZING stuff!!

Without further ado, lets begin with the first teasing pic......
    btw this is my first reveal......:shame:

Attached Files:

2. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

3. Ooh...another live reveal!!:yahoo:

4. Can't wait to see what you got. New color??? Let's see!

5. oh congratulations! Can't wait to see what it is!!

6. Ooh congrats!!!

7. slowly opening up the box, dont you just love the sound and smell of the crisp tissue paper?

*sorry for the bad photo*

Attached Files:

8. I love this shot, a little shoulder reveal, can you tell what colour this is?

Attached Files:

9. teepotz, QUICK! I have 10mins more to my meeting...I don't want to miss your new baby!!:woohoo:

10. HAC! My fav!:heart:

11. Is it tabac? Gold?:shrugs:

12. Presenting....HAC 28cm Cardamome (sp?) in Chevre Mangalore.....:heart::heart:
    It is really hard to capture the true colour of this beauty, fotos below are with flash and 2nd one without.....i will post more photos soon!!!

Attached Files:

13. Lovely & unusual!!! Congrats!!!! :tup:

14. [​IMG]

You've done good teepotz...she's lovely! Wear her in good health!

15. modelling shot, taken by the lovely SA. Initially I requested a 32, however after seeing this 28 on me, I think the size is just perfect, any bigger will look a lil boxy on me.

Attached Files: