The perfect bag to my Burberry Honey trench?

Catth

May 30, 2010
Would you stylish ladies please recommend me the perfect bag (both style and color) to match with this Burberry trench http://uk.burberry.com/fcp/product/clothing-accessories/rainwear/short-raglan-trench-coat/10000012030?colour=honey&lastcategoryurl=true:love:
Me myself is 5`5 tall, slim, long brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

I don`t have a Balenciaga-bag, but it`s currently very high on my wishlist.. Will be very happy for some suggestions? (btw, I am only planning to buy 1, not a whole collection...:P)

attachment.php
Would you stylish ladies please recommend me the perfect bag (both style and color) to match with this Burberry trench
Me myself is 5`5 tall, slim, long brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

Like what has been mentioned but would get regular hardware. Also classic black city regular hardware, (which is antique bronze). The giant hardware might be a more classic look, now that I think of it.

NICE trench.

Attachments

• 36938001_honey.jpg
    36938001_honey.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 753
Thank you for all the answers.. I will be happy for even more suggestions!:smile:
I love my trench, got in May and has used it alot.. the perfect trench ;) Black buttons

What I like:
Black RH I guess, and black GRGH may.. would have to try it on.
Castagna RH is nice.. but a little to much red in this for my taste?

I would love a more warm brown color... like truffle or even choclate... ;) I also like caramel quite much, but I guess thats not the best combo.

What would you do??
*Buy a used bag with my perfect combo (will include some waiting, and perhaps even an expensice purchase?),

* buy one bag in the shops this summer? (all bags from FW 2010 then i guess?)

*wait and see whats in for the next season? (when will this be, and could I hope for a warm brownish spesial color??)

Choices, choices.... ;)

Last edited:
I think Black RH would look great! It's pretty much always in season so you can be more choosy about the leather and maybe even wait for a good deal :smile:

I agree with finding a great warm brown but with not too much red or purple in it. I think truffle is a good true brown and I have done a lot of research, but have not bought one yet. Also 06 marron& 07 vf are good. These you will have to get from re-sellers. There is a list of reputable sellers in the reference section. Caramel is a great choice for your coloring but I agree with you, not with this trench.
You are hesitant about black so don't get it. It will be worth the wait to hunt down the perfect brown.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2006 F:W.jpg
    2006 F:W.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
This would be my recommendation for something special that matches your Burberry trench :biggrin:

A Limited Edition 10th Anniversary First or City RH

attachment.php

Attachments

• first-animalier_103208AJO1G4381_Fbis.jpg
    first-animalier_103208AJO1G4381_Fbis.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 523