The perfect bag to my Burberry Honey trench?

Thanks again ;) I find the list of resellers now, been looking at some of them..:tup:
I just feel its a bit scary to go "used" for my first one, because I am far from an expert and don`t know what to look for (offcourse I can ask you guys for help).

I do like black, I just find it a bit boring.. it has less of personlity?? (no affence all you black lovers and owners...black is beutiful and classic). An goes very well with my jacket! (since I have just black bags).

Found this: Balenciaga 2009 Fall/Winter Noix (Nut) City at a reseller though.. looooove the nutty, smooth color... :love:

and I don`t think the limited edition is for my.. I want something pure classic and everlasting ;)

Seigle RGGH

10043525192715800.jpg

Last edited:
I think an 06 or 07 Truffle in good condition (no fading), an 05 Chocolate, or 06 Marron. In that order. Here are shots of bags I've sold. A Truffle Day and a Chocolate City.. Haven't had a Marron.

This should be a fun hunt! Good luck!

Attachments

• trufdaysm.jpg
    trufdaysm.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 45
  • tablestft2.jpg
    tablestft2.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Found this: Balenciaga 2009 Fall/Winter Noix (Nut) City at a reseller though.. looooove the nutty, smooth color... :love:

If this is Real Deal Collections, I have seen this bag and it is nice. Very nice. I forgot about Noix. It has a bit more taupe than the image on my screen though.

Thanks for the photos and suggestions Conni618!
Maxxout: yes, its the bag I`m talking about it... Taupe, isnt that a nice color? In which direction goes that? ;) It looks a bit matt, is this good/bad? (depends on the buyer I guess..) I prefer matt over glossy, but some nice shine is perfect I think? Hmmm...

^^^
It is more matt which is by far what I prefer. You can email and ask about the bag. She is very friendly. Photos of Noix are all over the place..some look more brown, some more taupe. The RDC one is more brown. You can look in the reference section ...then color....then brown family... and see it there. But that might confuse you since they all look different.