The PEARL Lovers Thread!

The elegance and class of this pearl necklace is matchless. I too have a set of necklace and studs just like this... But I wear them occasionally. I mean just on parties or any event. Do you think I can wear pearl set on regular basis.?
Most definitely! I teach 7-8 year olds and I wear pearls daily. I wear studs and either a necklace or pendant. I wear school t-shirts 3x a week with jeans so I am super casual but I rock my Tahitians, Akoyas, and Edison’s!!! Life is too short to worry about what others think or “fashion” rules. Your jewelry is going to outlast you so why not enjoy it while you have it? Pearls elevate any outfit. Wear your beauties and post pics here...we will ooohh and ahhhh and enable you to wear your pearls with grace, charm, and beauty ;)

The elegance and class of this pearl necklace is matchless. I too have a set of necklace and studs just like this... But I wear them occasionally. I mean just on parties or any event. Do you think I can wear pearl set on regular basis.?
Of course! I definitely bought mine to wear on a regular basis. I buy my jewelry to enjoy it as much as I can.

Ok finally got around to snapping a decent pic of my earrings. They match my pendant that used to be a ring. I only wear my wedding ring so hubs had it converted. The pearls are tiny in the earrings but I’m loving the ruby/diamond bling. Overall super happy with them...I might be suffering from pearl shrinkage syndrome ;)
D9E808DA-2948-49A0-BD64-9F6CE75DA496.jpeg

Do any of you ladies remember the special pearl project I've had in the works from last year? Well...after a long, long wait, it's finally complete. I received in the mail today & I am over the moon with how it turned out. I bought some light GSS, a few WSS, some ripple Edisons,, some smooth FW nugget pearls & bought a huge GSS pearl from PP for this project. I could not be happier with how it turned out!! Many, many thanks go out to la_corsetiere from PG for brining this project to fruition!! Her talent is amazing!!! I am sooooo in love with this piece!!View attachment 4511074 View attachment 4511075

That is soooooo crazy beautiful!

Reactions: cdtracing
Hi, I'm completely new to pearls. For many years I was reluctant to buy pearls. But this year I turned 45 and decided that this is time for pearls [emoji6]
First was this fun bracelet with south see pearl and 18 carat RG - from spanish renowned brand Suarez.
Then I ordered this ring as a gift for my birthday - freshwater pearl, idealy round, 11mm in 14 carat YG.
And I was going to buy somthing difrent in jewellery antiquariat but I decided on this dainty necklace with pearls on 18 carat YG chain.
Those are my first pearls but definitly not last [emoji4]20190802_171723.jpg20191017_200518.jpg20191016_211025.jpg20191016_204414.jpg20191017_220243.jpg20191014_140735.jpg20191014_144637.jpg