The PEARL Lovers Thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dinner tonight with the hubby for our 17th wedding anniversary. I wore my green Tahitians intertwined with my 9.5-10mm white Akoya strand & Tanzanite, diamond & green pearl drop earrings.
    20190615_190208.jpg

2. cdtracing you look adorable! Happy Anniversary!

cdtracing likes this.
  3. Tahitians at brunch today.
    multi Tahitian stack.jpg

4. Simply breathtaking! :biggrin:

Julide and cdtracing like this.
  5. Very hot & humid today...all this week in fact. So I just wore my carved Tahitian pendant & earrings.
    carved Tahitians.jpg

TXLVlove and SmokieDragon like this.
  6. Freshwater strand and Akoya studs

Attached Files:

cdtracing and TXLVlove like this.
  7. Have never seen a carved Tahitian!

cdtracing likes this.
  8. I took a pearl and a gold chain to my jeweler and asked him to make me a floating pearl necklace. I’m sure he will need to google it! I’m waiting for a call to ask for details!
    I realized I had all the materials to make one. After trying to drill a pearl and scratching the heck out of it, I gave up. Thus my trip to the jeweler. Lol

SmokieDragon and cdtracing like this.
  9. Can't wait to see it!!

TXLVlove likes this.
  10. The pendant I've had for a few years. The earrings I just got this month from my friend, David Norman, an Australian wholesaler. Carved pearls have been around for a while.

11. I didn’t even notice the earrings until you said something...I was admiring the carved Tahitian pendant wondering how they do that!

cdtracing likes this.
  12. It's all done by hand. There are people who specialize in carving pearls. David got me the earrings for me because I needed yellow gold since the pendant is in yellow gold. They're very green in orient & have wonderful luster. The carvings are different on each pearl.

SmokieDragon likes this.
  13. Headed to dinner wearing my new 12-16mm round Tahitian pastel strand I got for my birthday! Paired with diamond & platinum Tahitian drop earrings. 20190630_175940.jpg

SmokieDragon and GoStanford like this.
  14. Holy gumballs, cd!!! Beautiful.. you and your birthday necklace. Happy birthday!

cdtracing likes this.
  15. Truly magnificent!

cdtracing likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice