The PEARL Lovers Thread!

I took a pearl and a gold chain to my jeweler and asked him to make me a floating pearl necklace. I’m sure he will need to google it! I’m waiting for a call to ask for details!
I realized I had all the materials to make one. After trying to drill a pearl and scratching the heck out of it, I gave up. Thus my trip to the jeweler. Lol

I took a pearl and a gold chain to my jeweler and asked him to make me a floating pearl necklace. I’m sure he will need to google it! I’m waiting for a call to ask for details!
I realized I had all the materials to make one. After trying to drill a pearl and scratching the heck out of it, I gave up. Thus my trip to the jeweler. Lol
Can't wait to see it!!

Reactions: TXLVlove
I didn’t even notice the earrings until you said something...I was admiring the carved Tahitian pendant wondering how they do that!
It's all done by hand. There are people who specialize in carving pearls. David got me the earrings for me because I needed yellow gold since the pendant is in yellow gold. They're very green in orient & have wonderful luster. The carvings are different on each pearl.

Reactions: SmokieDragon