The PEARL Lovers Thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OOOOHHHH...so big and beautiful. You are rocking your pearls! I just started summer break and am living in my pjs until 10am! I did wear my wilma flintstone edisons to church on Sunday! I am going to order a floating pearl pendant soon. I think it will be perfect for summer.

SmokieDragon likes this.
  2. Thanks so much! :biggrin: I love it that you call that strand Wilma Flintstone :biggrin: Will you be ordering your floating pearl necklace from Sakura?

3. Gorgeous blue, SD!! I would like to have earrings like that!!!! Did you buy it locally or order online?

SmokieDragon likes this.
  4. I have gotten a quote from her but I like the ones from Wen and her chains are 18k. So I’m leaning towards Wen. I also looked on Amazon just because you get are faster. I’ll share once I decide. I’m trying to decide between a larger fwp and smaller Akoya.

SmokieDragon likes this.
  5. upload_2019-6-4_13-20-4.jpeg
    I like the connectors on the ends. I don’t like the chain just going through the pearl. This pic looks a bit more finished.

6. Yes, connectors are the way to go. I didn't realise that at first and now I have to glue them on 5 Tahitians of mine haha - the connectors have been waiting to be connected for a month now while I gather the courage to do so

cdtracing likes this.
  7. Thanks so much! :biggrin: Done both online and locally - the pearl was ordered online from this Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/NHsouthseapearl and I did the setting at a local jewelry store in my home country :biggrin:

cdtracing likes this.
  8. Fun fireball necklace to dinner tonight. Paired it with WSS diamond earrings & soufflé bracelet from Sakura.
    fireball necklace.jpg fireball necklace 1.jpg

9. That's an interesting face on your necklace :biggrin:

cdtracing likes this.
  10. It's a pave CZ panther with green eyes.

SmokieDragon likes this.
  11. Aaaah! Now I see it! Beautifully done! :biggrin:

cdtracing likes this.
  12. I love it, and the lipstick too! What colour/brand is it?

Firstchanellv28 likes this.
  13. Thank you!!! :heart:
    It’s dior lip maximizer and Dior lip glow in raspberry! :flowers:

14. Hot so I paired my multicolor FW strand with my pink FW drops necklace.
    pink pearls.jpg

TXLVlove and SmokieDragon like this.
  15. One of my favorite pearls

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice