The PEARL Lovers Thread!

OOOOHHHH...so big and beautiful. You are rocking your pearls! I just started summer break and am living in my pjs until 10am! I did wear my wilma flintstone edisons to church on Sunday! I am going to order a floating pearl pendant soon. I think it will be perfect for summer.

Thanks so much! :biggrin: I love it that you call that strand Wilma Flintstone :biggrin: Will you be ordering your floating pearl necklace from Sakura?

Thanks so much! :biggrin: I love it that you call that strand Wilma Flintstone :biggrin: Will you be ordering your floating pearl necklace from Sakura?
I have gotten a quote from her but I like the ones from Wen and her chains are 18k. So I’m leaning towards Wen. I also looked on Amazon just because you get are faster. I’ll share once I decide. I’m trying to decide between a larger fwp and smaller Akoya.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
View attachment 4452338
I like the connectors on the ends. I don’t like the chain just going through the pearl. This pic looks a bit more finished.

Yes, connectors are the way to go. I didn't realise that at first and now I have to glue them on 5 Tahitians of mine haha - the connectors have been waiting to be connected for a month now while I gather the courage to do so

Reactions: cdtracing