The PANDORA thread

Wearing my gold and two toned moments bracelet with my Pandora diamonds bracelet ❤️
View attachment 5897149
Very nice collection. 😍 Do you fill it to the full? I find it a bit uncomfortable when I do more than 15 charms on 18 size bracelet, including dangling charms and spacers. I probably should have gotten a longer one. Have you noticed any stretching of the gold bracelet overtime? I heard the silver does but there is no info on the gold. Thanks.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Very nice collection. 😍 Do you fill it to the full? I find it a bit uncomfortable when I do more than 15 charms on 18 size bracelet, including dangling charms and spacers. I probably should have gotten a longer one. Have you noticed any stretching of the gold bracelet overtime? I heard the silver does but there is no info on the gold. Thanks.
I wear it full sometimes but normally I like it 2/3rds full. They say the bracelets stretch and I have seen videos of it but it hasn’t happened to mine yet!

Reactions: luvleeness
I decided on the gold bezel bracelet from Pandora! I will be buying the silver bangle back soon, I realized I just need both!
View attachment 5954771
Very pretty. Congratulations. Definitely both. Wish pandora did white gold too.
I wear it full sometimes but normally I like it 2/3rds full. They say the bracelets stretch and I have seen videos of it but it hasn’t happened to mine yet!
thanks. i think 2/3rds full looks better and more comfortable. :smile:

Reactions: darkangel07760
Sharing an update. The latest addition to my 14k gold pandora collection is the las vegas exclusive gold dice with diamonds. I'm surprised at how sparkly they are despite being tiny. Hubby bought it as anniversary gift and to commemorate our first time there. 💖

I mixed the style a bit with a few Chamilia gold charms, including the two 14k clear swarovski crystal dangle charms beside the galaxy charm. I like that they are more reasonably priced but noticed their 10k charms (dangling rosette drop charms in pink and purple) tarnished the gold bracelet.

Attachments

• 20240228_121022.jpg
    20240228_121022.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240227_135501.jpg
    20240227_135501.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 20
Very nice. How are you finding it so far? Too delicate or sturdy enough for occasional wear? Love the collective look. 😍
I haven’t taken it off my wrist since I got it! I love it and the diamond stays on top. I probably wouldn’t stack it with a Pandora charm bracelet. I feel if you stack it with bangles it’s fine! It does get caught on cuffs so I don’t stack it with those. :smile:

Sharing an update. The latest addition to my 14k gold pandora collection is the las vegas exclusive gold dice with diamonds. I'm surprised at how sparkly they are despite being tiny. Hubby bought it as anniversary gift and to commemorate our first time there. 💖

I mixed the style a bit with a few Chamilia gold charms, including the two 14k clear swarovski crystal dangle charms beside the galaxy charm. I like that they are more reasonably priced but noticed their 10k charms (dangling rosette drop charms in pink and purple) tarnished the gold bracelet.
Love the dice charm! Your bracelet looks great!

• Love