The PANDORA thread

I had some doubts about getting my silver Pandora diamond bangle on the bigger side but I think I am good. I live in an area that is hot and humid most of the year so even though the larger size doesn’t stack as nicely as the smaller size (I am wearing both in these photos) I will get more wear from it.
My Tiffany pieces are large, they don’t go any bigger so it is what it is for them.
IMG_5734.jpegIMG_5732.jpeg

Ok I need everyone’s thoughts please! I ended up sending back the silver diamond bangle because it was too big. With my credit I can get it in the proper size, or get the same size Diamond bezel set on a gold chain.
I do love the silver bangle, but I recently purchased a lovely gold bangle and would like to add a gold bracelet to start a stack.
The silver bangle would complete my silver stack, and the gold bracelet would make me 2/3 of the way finished with my gold stack. They both have a .15ct lab diamond and are pretty much the same price.
23F519D1-189D-4DFA-B880-C45990607992.jpeg

Ok I need everyone’s thoughts please! I ended up sending back the silver diamond bangle because it was too big. With my credit I can get it in the proper size, or get the same size Diamond bezel set on a gold chain.
I do love the silver bangle, but I recently purchased a lovely gold bangle and would like to add a gold bracelet to start a stack.
The silver bangle would complete my silver stack, and the gold bracelet would make me 2/3 of the way finished with my gold stack. They both have a .15ct lab diamond and are pretty much the same price.
View attachment 5947169
In my opinion, I would go with silver bangle. Downside is that it will tarnish. And you cannot adjust the size. Design is more "balanced" and elegant.

Gold one seems too delicate for me, and I'm not a fan of closure design, this "Pandora" plate just seems out of place, the round link is too big, I assume it is on the opposite side for "balance" with diamond, but both plate, lobster clasp and closure link look too big compared to diamond. Positive side is the size can be adjusted and you can easily add chain and make it bigger if needed later.

All said, I still prefer silver bangle.

Reactions: darkangel07760
In my opinion, I would go with silver bangle. Downside is that it will tarnish. And you cannot adjust the size. Design is more "balanced" and elegant.

Gold one seems too delicate for me, and I'm not a fan of closure design, this "Pandora" plate just seems out of place, the round link is too big, I assume it is on the opposite side for "balance" with diamond, but both plate, lobster clasp and closure link look too big compared to diamond. Positive side is the size can be adjusted and you can easily add chain and make it bigger if needed later.

All said, I still prefer silver bangle.
Thank you! I appreciate this detailed opinion :smile:

I tried on one of the lab diamond “Nova” style ring at my local boutique today. Really like it and was very impressed with the fire of the stone! Online they show it with the diamond on the top but I really liked how it looked facing down. Don’t plan on getting it, tho (have my eye on something else) but thought I’d share the pic here for reference.

1688B868-0F40-4718-9859-6EAEEDF300D8.jpeg

I tried on one of the lab diamond “Nova” style ring at my local boutique today. Really like it and was very impressed with the fire of the stone! Online they show it with the diamond on the top but I really liked how it looked facing down. Don’t plan on getting it, tho (have my eye on something else) but thought I’d share the pic here for reference.

View attachment 5955334
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :smile: