the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your bracelet is gorgeous and your ring is stunning! I'm thinking starburst clip (sorry this is in relation to a former post you made, but too lazy to scroll back)...will look up the other one you mentioned - can't recall it!

Thank you so much, KBlue!! I ended up ordering the silver starburst clips from Perlen. My address looked kinda funny with the zip code before the city and state, but I'm sure it will get here (crossing fingers).

I just hope the clips fit without having to remove any beads. If the bracelet is off and in a line, then I can see there's room for clips. But if the bracelet clasp is closed, it seems like they might not.

Does anyone have a side by side comparison of the gold trinity spacers and gold rose spacers? Charming moments lowered the price of the trinity ones so they are super cheap for gold but I'm not sure if I should just wait and get the rose ones off perlen if they are considerably larger. I want more gold on my bracelet plus I missed the promo because RBC plaza is closed on weekends and European jewellers at the Eaton centre wasn't doing the promo. I was all set to buy the rose ones until I saw the Facebook post from charming moments!!!

So excited! Just got back from my local jeweler where I was planning to buy two charms in order to get a new oxi bracelet. While the jeweler was ringing me up, I saw the heart shaped jewelery box that was the Feb promo sitting out. I asked if she had any more in stock and she said yes, then threw one in my bag! :woot: What a happy Pandora day!

Wow, that was so nice of them to give you the jewelry box!

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to share my new bracelet that I got with the promo last weekend in Canada. I was waiting for my new clips to come from Perlen before the reveal, lol ; -p
So now I have a special memories/moments bracelet and a summer/ocean bracelet :- ) I'll eventually get some new blue muranos for that one, but I need to put myself on a Pandora ban for a bit, lol.

The evil eye dangle was meant to be on a necklace (not that I have one yet, but figured it could go on another chain), but I've since decided to put it on my summer bracelet for now. Do I get another one and have 2 on each side of my wrist, or do I keep that for my necklace and get the seahorse and anchor for dangles? I like them all! Argh, lol. I might have to make a decision soon since the seahorse is going to be retired :sad:

Thoughts?

So beautiful, KBlue! Love those muranos too. I think the eye dangle looks great on the bracelet as is, but since your theme is summer, I also think the seahorse and anchor would look great too, along with the eye dangle.

Pandora allow retailers to set their own price on retired charms if they aren't sent back to Pandora hq.

Yea, but i thought with everyone raving about Perlen on Facebook and how much business they have received because of it they would in keeping with good customer relations would have kept the price the same. I could see a little increase but not double.

September! Really! Hmmm..... I think I need to go through the catalogues and wait until then to buy more charms. LOL

I just recently completed my first Pandora bracelet and have a couple of charms on my free promo bracelet from last week (purple and pink swirly and my frog). I want to take my time with this one since it will be more deals and gifts then trying to design something pretty.

But here's a pic of my completed Pandora. I love the weight and feel of a full bracelet!
This is so great for spring/summer!

Received my goodies today! The 7.5 bracelet is a tad big but I can deal. Can always add on a chain to my concept necklace and get another bracelet in 7.1 later. Don't feel like spending more money as I just bought a vca bracelet. Also the oxi bracelet isn't what I thought it would be. It's a little metallic. Linda like those old magnetic bracelets I've seen as a child that's suppose to do something with your blood flow???? Anyways I'm enjoying my pandora goodies.

I was on the trollbeads thread and I've seen some nice charms. Too bad only a few fit the pandora. I was planning on getting the pandora Chinese zodiac for my girls but I think I like the trollbeads better. And I really want the princess and the pea charm as I grew up on that story. One of my fav fairytails. I would constantly check out that book from the schools library. I really love the idea of pandora how each charm is sooo very meaningful!

ladyash said:
Does anyone have a side by side comparison of the gold trinity spacers and gold rose spacers? Charming moments lowered the price of the trinity ones so they are super cheap for gold but I'm not sure if I should just wait and get the rose ones off perlen if they are considerably larger. I want more gold on my bracelet plus I missed the promo because RBC plaza is closed on weekends and European jewellers at the Eaton centre wasn't doing the promo. I was all set to buy the rose ones until I saw the Facebook post from charming moments!!!

Yes they are very cheap!! I might buy a couple myself from charming moments. :smile:

Received my goodies today! The 7.5 bracelet is a tad big but I can deal. Can always add on a chain to my concept necklace and get another bracelet in 7.1 later. Don't feel like spending more money as I just bought a vca bracelet. Also the oxi bracelet isn't what I thought it would be. It's a little metallic. Linda like those old magnetic bracelets I've seen as a child that's suppose to do something with your blood flow???? Anyways I'm enjoying my pandora goodies.

I was on the trollbeads thread and I've seen some nice charms. Too bad only a few fit the pandora. I was planning on getting the pandora Chinese zodiac for my girls but I think I like the trollbeads better. And I really want the princess and the pea charm as I grew up on that story. One of my fav fairytails. I would constantly check out that book from the schools library. I really love the idea of pandora how each charm is sooo very meaningful!

What is a VCA bracelet?

Status
Not open for further replies.