The one that got away - reminder to buy it when you can!

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I was browsing eBay last night, and a wonderful lady posted her eggplant MAM with a BIN of $375 or best offer (and free shipping if you used the BIN!). I mean, I found this bag within 20 minutes of it being posted! I hemmed and hawed and conferred with DH (who reminded me how many times I've said I have enough handbags to last for the rest of my life) (silly man) and I thought some more ... and 25 minutes go by .... and I thought ... no, I want this bag. I'll see if she'll take my best offer... and five minutes later the bag is GONE - somebody else made a best offer of $350.00 and beat me to it.

Freck. Frack. PHOOEY. I am kicking myself. I should have just used the BIN. It was a good deal, a good price, and a PURPLE MAM!!!

NEXT time I see such a deal come through on eBay I am ON IT. And now there probably won't BE another one.

I am still sick about it this morning.

SO - this is a gentle reminder to you ladies to NOT let a deal go by on eBay - if the price is right, the seller has good feedback, and you know you want it, just DO IT. Don't be left out, withheld, out in the cold like I am.:crybaby:

I saw that one too! I couldn't believe how quickly it sold. It's a pretty rare bag. I'm sure you will find one, Indiaink! If I see one, I will let you know =)

I hear you! A while ago EmilyGrace had a chocolate matinee on sale for under $400 and I let it go... today, i bought on from Funkylala for more $, still got 25% off.. But, still, I should've purchased it a long time ago for a lot cheaper!